Reductil 15 mg
$349.99 – $599.99
Most of the time people buy Reductile as a weight loss medication. It contains a Sibutramine drug which is an anorexigenic agent that creates a feeling of false satiety. Initially, it was developed as an antidepressant, but later on, its effects on appetite and body weight were discovered. Generally, Reductil medication is taken with a low-calorie diet and the doctor advised exercising routine to improve the effects of weight loss.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pills||$349.99||Add to cart|
|240 pills||$599.99||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$449.99||Add to cart|
The anorexigenic action of Reductil 15 mg medicine is based on its ability to successfully suppress hunger and increase body heat production (thermogenesis). An improvement in the thermogenesis cycle leads to the burning of lipids, and a decrease in the amount of food consumed prevents the formation of adipose tissue. As a result, an individual can lose weight effectively.
The pharmacokinetics of Reductil involves activating the beta-adrenergic receptors, which are responsible for energy release in an individual’s system. The appetite suppression action takes place due to inhibition of the reuptake of Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine neurotransmitters present in the brain. At the same time, Reductil is able to decrease the level of cholesterol, triglycerides, and uric acid in the blood. These effects altogether promote rapid weight loss.
Taking Reductil 15 mg pills is generally accompanied by a slight increase in blood pressure and a moderate increase in heart rate. After the Sibutramine drug enters the digestive tract, it is absorbed by the body instantly. The maximum level concentration of the active substance in the bloodstream is observed within 1 to 2 hours after ingesting the pills. Sibutramine is broken down in the liver, and its metabolites may remain in an individual’s system for another 4 days. After that, the drug ejects from the system via urine or feces.
How Long Does Reductil 15 mg Works?
Every individual responds differently to Reductil treatment. It is very effective when used as part of a comprehensive weight loss program with a well-balanced diet and regular physical exercise. You can lose up to 2 or more pounds in the first month of treatment. You must inform your doctor if you do not lose at least 2 pounds in the first month of treatment. Your doctor may change the dose of Reductil for better results.
For patients with an inadequate response to Reductil 10 mg medication, the dose might be raised to one capsule of Reductil 15 mg once daily.
- Adults are recommended 10 mg of Reductil orally once a day. This dose might be increased by your concerned doctor for desired weight loss effects.
- Clinical studies of sibutramine don’t have enough evidence for usage among geriatric patients (over 65 years of age). Sibutramine drug is generally contraindicated in this group of patients.
- Children aged 14 to 17 years old may start with a dose of 10 mg of Reductil initially for weight loss. Reductil is not yet proven safe for use among children below the age of 14 years.
- If weight loss is inadequate after using Reductil medication for four weeks, the dose may be increased to a total of 15 mg once daily. Any doses above 15 mg of Reductil on a daily basis are not recommended.
- In case you missed taking one of your doses, try taking the dose as soon as you remember. There is no need to panic. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the one that you missed and take the next scheduled dose. Never take extra Reductil 15 mg medicine to make up for the missed dose.
- Taking extra medicine or a higher dose will not improve the weight-loss rate, rather it may lead to an overdose. Always inform your concerned doctor if you find yourself in an overdose case.
Alternatively, patients who do not tolerate the 10 mg of Reductil dose well, either can discontinue the drug or take a lower dose of 5 mg orally once a day. It generally depends on the severity of the adverse effects induced due to the 10 mg dose.
How Reductil is Supplied?
On our BigpharmaUSA website, you can order Reductil with a proper prescription. Reductil 15 mg capsules are supplied as a capsule with a blue cap and a white body. Each strip of Reductil contains 14 capsules (for 2 weeks) and 28 capsules (for about 4 weeks), also known as a calendar pack. Apart from Reductil 15 mg we also supply Meridia, Slimall, and Phentermine pills for complete weight loss solutions.
Reductil 15 mg medicine has many contraindications. Mainly individuals having disorders of the functioning of vital organs such as the heart, brain, kidneys, liver, respiratory organs, and the genitourinary system should avoid using Reductil and Sibutramine drugs. Apart from this, Reductil (sibutramine) is harmful to patients having:
- age greater than 65 years
- pregnancy and lactation conditions
- mental disorders
- arterial hypertension
- congenital heart disease
- liver and kidney ailments
- anorexia nervosa
- bulimia nervosa
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- alcohol and opioid (narcotic) addiction
- addiction to other street drugs
180 pills, 240 pills, 90 pills