Buy Phentermine Online
Showing all 3 results
Phentermine 15 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Phentermine 30 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Phentermine 37.5 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Phentermine is a popular weight loss drug that is used by millions of people. It helps to reduce excess body fat by suppressing appetite. However, people buy Phentermine online to lose weight effectively accompanied by a fat-free diet and regular exercise.
Phentermine and Its Uses
Phentermine is not for people who wish to lose a few pounds or those who are otherwise healthy. Phentermine is a remedy for people struggling with obesity or those who are unable to lose weight with a balanced diet and exercise alone.
They should have a BMI score over 30 or over 27 along with a weight-related health condition. Importantly, a person should still make dietary and lifestyle changes to support their weight loss for the drug to work effectively.
Phentermine’s Working Mechanism
Phentermine’s working mechanism is closely related to amphetamines. It stimulates the central nervous system, which increases the heart rate and blood pressure and consequently decreases the appetite. Further researches suggest that the drug increases neurotransmitter levels in the brain, which decreases hunger.
Phentermine can help people lose weight, but it is still considered a complementary treatment. A healthy diet and lifestyle changes must be followed to maintain weight. In general, an individual can regulate his/her weight by following simple tips:
- Maintaining a healthy diet, and eating nutrient-rich foods
- Engaging yourself in regular physical exercises
- By avoiding greasy, fat-rich food or packaged foods
- By avoiding added calories from sweetened beverages, etc.
Any individual who is unable to buy Phentermine online or from medical stores can follow these tips to reduce excess body fat effectively.
Who All Cannot Use Phentermine
- Individuals with a history of heart disease
- Patients with high blood pressure
- Patients having an overactive thyroid
- People having from glaucoma
- People having a history of drug abuse
- People taking other weight-loss or diet pills
- heart disease or coronary artery disease
- Diabetic patients
- Pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers
- Individuals having kidney disease
- People suffering from hyperthyroidism
- Patients who use antidepressants, such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Common Side Effects of Phentermine
- Trouble while sleeping
- Chest pain
- Increased blood pressure
- Heart palpitation
- Dry mouth
- Swelling in joints and ankles
- Shorted breaths
Dosage, Usage, and Variants
Phentermine is available in four different forms for public use:
- Disintegrating tablets
- Extended-release capsules
- Immediate-release tablets
The extended-release capsules are meant to be swallowed as a whole. It must not be crushed, broken, or chewed while intaking the medicine.
For a proper dose of Phentermine, the person must strictly follow the doctor’s prescription and advice. You must order or buy Phentermine online from our Bigpharmausa website for the exact dose with a valid prescription.
The available variants of Phentermine are:
Oral dosage for adults and children over 17 years of age: 15-30 mg once every day. It is generally taken approximately an hour before breakfast or 2 hours after having breakfast.
The missed dose of Phentermine medicine must be taken as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, it is better to skip the missed dose and continue with the regular schedule of medication. Repetition of doses is never beneficial.
An overdose situation may occur when the patient consumes a greater dose than prescribed. In order to lose weight faster, taking a greater dose is never facilitated.
An individual who takes too much Phentermine may find himself in an overdose situation. Symptoms include:
- Panic attacks
- Rapid heartbeats
- High or low blood pressure
- Falling into a coma
Addiction and Withdrawal
Clinical researches provide evidence that Phentermine does not result in any psychological dependence or cravings when taken as prescribed. While the drug does not appear to induce any kind of psychological or physical dependency, the potential for abuse is not null.
Phentermine is a stimulant drug and some people may abuse it for its stimulating and euphoric effects. It can only be purchased with a valid prescription as it is listed under the Schedule IV controlled substances. In fact if you try to buy Phentermine online, you will need to produce a prescription too.
- Stomach Pain
- Memory Problems
- Problems Focusing
Proper Storage Procedures
- Store the Phentermine medicine in an air-tight container at normal room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
- Outdated medicines or medicines no longer needed must be disposed of carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long can the effects of Phentermine be felt?
The Phentermine drug can remain in the body for as long as 40 hours. It takes about 20 hours to excrete half of the dosage from the body. After discontinuation, it can take up to 5 days for Phentermine to be entirely removed from the user’s body.
How severe are the withdrawal symptoms of Phentermine?
The severity of withdrawal symptoms from discontinuing Phentermine medicine varies depending on:
- how long the drug was used
- the strength of the dosage taken
- the frequency at which it was taken
The effects will vary from person to person depending on these factors. Hence, Phentermine should not be discontinued abruptly. Instead, discontinuing phentermine should be medically supervised by authorized healthcare personnel until the body is fully detoxified.
What substances can interact with Phentermine?
Phentermine tends to react with several organic and chemical substances.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine.
- Other weight-loss medicines, such as amphetamine, benzphetamine, dextroamphetamine, diethylpropion, and phendimetrazine.
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as fluoxetine, sertraline, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, citalopram, escitalopram, and nefazodone.
- Insulin and diabetes medications, such as nateglinide, pioglitazone, repaglinide, rosiglitazone, metformin, glimepiride, glipizide, sitagliptin, saxagliptin, linagliptin, exenatide, and liraglutide.
- Alcohol and other CNS stimulant medicines can adversely interact with Phentermine to produce serious side effects.
How quickly can you lose weight using Phentermine?
According to clinical studies and observations, an individual can lose up to 3% of his/her initial body weight within 3-4 months of using Phentermine. You can further lose up to 5-7% of your initial body weight after using it for 6 months.