Buy Restoril Online
Showing all 2 results
Restoril 15 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Restoril 30 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
If you are looking to buy Restoril online, you must search for Temazepam. Temazepam drug is sold under the trade name of Restoril as a remedy for insomnia and its symptoms. Other than that Restoril is also available in its generic form in various medical outlets and pharmacies.
All About Restoril
Restoril (Temazepam) is a benzodiazepine drug used for the short-term treatment of insomnia. Restoril is classified as a sedative-hypnotic drug. It is known to work by balancing certain chemicals in the brain that helps the user to fall asleep and stay asleep for a longer time.
In general, Restoril is available with a valid prescription as it is also listed under the Schedule IV controlled substances. Schedule IV controlled drugs can be defined as drugs with high therapeutic value along with a risk of habit forming and abuse.
Before you opt to buy Restoril online or order it as per convenience, consult your concerned doctor or healthcare provider about the medicines that you use and all your previous health conditions.
Do not use Restoril (Temazepam) if you have:
- Lungs disease, breathing problems
- Liver or kidney ailment
- Mental illness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Drug addiction or alcoholism
- Are pregnant or trying to conceive
Availability and Dosage
Restoril is supplied in the form of capsules for short-term indication. It is generally indicated for 7-10 days. The available variants of Restoril are:
It is a maroon and pink capsule, with a pink body and a maroon cap. ‘FOR SLEEP’ is imprinted on one side in red ink on the body whereas, ‘RESTORIL 15 mg’ is imprinted in white ink on the cap.
It is a maroon and blue capsule, with a blue body and a maroon cap. ‘FOR SLEEP’ is imprinted on the body side in red ink, while ‘RESTORIL 30 mg’ is in white ink on the cap side.
All the genuine variants of Restoril are supplied by the Bigpharmausa website. Here you can buy Restoril online with a help of a valid prescription easily.
Adult Dose for Insomnia Treatment:
15 to 30 mg of Restoril is generally prescribed to be taken orally once a day before bedtime. Sometimes to cure insomnia, a 7.5 mg dose can be sufficient to improve sleep latency while in the case of some individuals this dose can be further increased to get desired results.
Usage of Restoril
- Use Restoril exactly as directed on the prescription by the concerned doctor.
- Try not to use it in larger or smaller amounts other than the prescribed dose.
- Never share this medication with other people, especially someone with a history of drug abuse and addiction as it can lead to life-threatening side effects.
- Discontinuing Restoril without the doctor’s consultation may induce serious withdrawal symptoms.
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from direct heat and moisture.
- Restoril medication must be stored out of reach of children.
Overdosing on Restoril
Restoril can be habit-forming due to its calming effects. It is important to take the medication accordingly as prescribed. Misusing or abusing Restoril can lead to several symptoms of a drug overdose, such as:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Severe Drowsiness
- Feeling unconscious, etc.
Half-Life and Effectiveness of Restoril
The half-life of any drug can be defined as the time taken for half the drug to be eliminated from an individual’s system. It takes around five to seven half-lives to clear out 98% of a drug. The average half-life of Restoril medicine is around 9 hours.
Restoril is classified as a short- to intermediate-acting benzodiazepine and it begins to work after 10-20 minutes after taking the dose. The effects will peak within one and a half hours later. Therefore, it is highly recommended to take Restoril when you are able to stay in bed for the next 7-8 hours.
Restoril Drug Detection in the System
This medicine is metabolized or broken down by the liver and is absorbed into the bloodstream. After that major part of Restoril is ejected in the form of urine by the excretory system.
Detectability in blood: Restoril can be traced in a blood sample for up to 24 hours.
Traces in urine: In a urine drug screening test, Restoril can be tested positive for 5-7 days.
Traces in saliva: Restoril can be detected easily in your saliva for over 24 hours.
In hair sample: In a hair sample, traces of Restoril drug can be found in about 2-3 weeks after starting the medication and can last up to 3 months after the last dose of medication.
Factors Affecting Detection time
- Metabolism: Individuals with a better metabolism can excrete Restoril more efficiently
- Age: The age factor plays a vital role in determining the half-life of any drug. Hence, the average half-life of the drug is higher for elderly people as compared to that of younger ones.
- Weight: Being overweight makes it difficult for an individual’s body to eliminate Restoril.
- Substance use: Alcohol and narcotics use with Restoril can give rise to increased sedative effects. It also affects the metabolization of the drug.
Adverse Effects of Restoril
- Memory problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Severe drowsiness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Cramps in muscle
- Intense sweating
Restoril interacts with certain medications, substances, or supplements. Always inform your doctor and pharmacist about any other medications or supplements that you use beforehand. These drugs can interact with Restoril to produce various negative effects.
Potential drugs that cause negative interactions with Restoril include:
- Antiepileptics medicines
- Antihistamines like Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Anxiety medications
- Various medications used for mental health conditions such as antidepressants or antipsychotics drugs
- Opioid pain-killer such as Codeine, Hydrocodone, Fentanyl, Hydromorphone, Meperidine, Methadone, Morphine, Oxycodone, or Tramadol
- Other sleeping pills like Ambien, Lunesta, etc.
- You should avoid drinking alcohol, using street drugs, and narcotics while using Restoril
- Tranquilizers, etc.
Dependence and Restoril Addiction
Addiction to Restoril drug can be simply defined as a severe substance use disorder. This often means putting drug use before other needs and continuing to use even after the drug has caused serious consequences. It usually follows after a period of long-term Restoril use or abuse. Addiction goes beyond the pion of recreational use or abuse.
Addiction can lead to financial instability, job loss, and strained relationships as it can severely impact different parts of life. An individual who is addicted to a drug like Restoril will display the following traits:
- Frequent alcohol intoxication
- Lying about drug use
- Hiding drugs all around the house
- Taking more dose than expected
- Using it to feel normal
- Need of higher doses than prescribed
- Strange sleep patterns
- Frequent mood swings
- Impaired judgment
- Loss of interest in regular activities
When an individual uses Restoril, it works similarly to opioids. Restoril manipulates the effects of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and dopamine in the brain. GABA and dopamine are natural neurotransmitters that slow neural activity. By inhibiting brain activity, Restoril helps reduce anxiety levels in the brain promoting calmness and improving sleep.
Those who have become dependent on Restoril, typically experience withdrawal symptoms when they attempt to stop using the medication. Their body and brain have become accustomed to the presence of the drug in the system. Withdrawal occurs when the body is deprived of the surges of dopamine and the neurotransmitter GABA.
In certain cases, Restoril withdrawal can be severe. More severe side effects of Restoril withdrawal typically exist among people who have taken higher doses for a long period. To minimize and avoid habit forming, the patient need to buy Restoril online and use exactly as advised.
Discontinuing Restoril after a routine use provokes the nervous system to become overexcited, causing anxiety, discomfort, and shaking. Abrupt discontinuation also induces several withdrawal symptoms:
- Mood swings
- Delirium tremens (DTs)