Buy Lunesta Online
Showing all 3 results
Lunesta 1 mg$529.00 – $1,504.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Lunesta 2 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Lunesta 3 mg$548.00 – $1,524.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Lunesta is a prescribed medicine that is used to treat insomnia and symptoms related to it. It is supplied online by several telemedicine providers. To buy Lunesta online you will have to produce a valid prescription while making any purchase. Lunesta medicine is not recommended for use among minors.
Lunesta medicine produces a sensation of relaxation that helps an individual to fall asleep and remain asleep. It contains the primary substance Eszopiclone which several doctors use to treat insomnia.
Lunesta is classified as a sedative-hypnotic drug that can also be used with other medications to improve its effectiveness. People buy Lunesta online to fall asleep easily and stay asleep for a longer period.
How Lunesta Works
Lunesta, and other central nervous system depressants like benzodiazepines or alcohol, increase the presence of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). GABA is a natural tranquilizer produced by the brain that works to lower stress and anxiety and help people relax and get a peaceful sleep.
People going through certain health conditions should prohibit from using Lunesta. Ensure Lunesta is safe for you, allow your doctor to know if you have ever had:
- Liver disease
- Any breathing disorder;
- Depression, mental illness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Addiction to other drugs or alcohol
Lunesta is manufactured by various pharmaceutical companies. However, Lunesta is available in the oral administration tablet form for convenient usage. Lunesta is available in 3 variants for oral administration:
- Lunesta 1 mg: This tablet is round, light blue, film-coated, and identified with debossed markings of ‘S190’ on one side.
- Lunesta 2 mg: Pills are round, white, film-coated, and can be identified with debossed markings of ‘S191’ on one side of the pill.
- Lunesta 3 mg: These tablets are round, dark blue, film-coated, and identified with debossed markings of ‘S193’ on their side.
An initial dose of 1 mg every day is introduced at the beginning. The maintenance dose of 1-3 mg Lunesta is recommended orally every day immediately before bedtime and the dose should not exceed 3 mg per day.
Initially, 1 mg of Lunesta is to be taken before bedtime. Further, a maintenance dose of 1-2 mg may be used but the dose should never exceed 2 mg/day.
Overdosing on Lunesta
When the prescription is not used properly, there is a very high chance of abuse and misuse. Furthermore, this can lead to an overdose situation when an individual intakes Lunesta more than prescribed.
The symptoms of a Lunesta overdose vary depending on several factors, including how much the user consumed and whether other drugs or alcohol were also taken. The following symptoms may be observed during an overdose case:
- Extreme drowsiness
- Passing out abruptly
- Difficulty while breathing
- Falling into a coma
For this very reason, doctors advise following the prescription strictly even while buying Lunesta. They would either recommend you to buy Lunesta online or from nearby stores but as per the prescription.
Side Effects of Long-Term Usage
- Memory problems
- Unusual thoughts or behavior
- Suicidal thoughts
- Severe drowsiness
- Feeling hungover
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste in your mouth
- Cold or flu symptoms
Drugs and Other Substances Interaction with Lunesta
- Avoid taking Lunesta (eszopiclone) while traveling. Amnesia is more commonly observed when you do not get proper sleep of at least 8 hours.
- Try to avoid drinking alcohol along with Lunesta. This could lead to several fatal side effects or even death could.
- Avoid taking Lunesta within 1 hour after eating a high-fat meal. This will make affect the absorption rate of the medication.
Other than that, Lunesta can interact with various other medications that can affect its working mechanism.
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Ambien (zolpidem)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
Misuse and Abuse
Lunesta should not be taken unless you have enough time as a full night’s sleep of at least 7-8 hours to rest. If you have to wake up before that, you may have trouble safely doing any activity that requires alertness, such as driving or operating some heavy machinery.
Abusive behaviors may include:
- Purposely using the drug to get high.
- Crushing the pills to snort them.
- Taking doses more than recommended.
- Using Lunesta longer than prescribed.
It is really important to understand all the adverse effects of using Lunesta as this will help you through your treatment procedure. Make sure to buy Lunesta online in the appropriate dose and quantity while you opt to order Lunesta online from the telemedicine providers.
Lunesta can be habit-forming or addictive when it is used recreationally for a long period of time. A greater dose of Lunesta tends to produce euphoric effects that can be intensified when used with other substances. Although many people use it to get proper sleep, others abuse Lunesta for the purpose of getting high.
When a person is addicted to Lunesta, he/she may display the following symptoms or signs:
- Using Lunesta for a longer period than originally prescribed
- Distancing themselves from family and friends
- Crushing and snorting the pills
- Taking larger doses of Lunesta
- Mixing Lunesta with other drugs and medications
- Feel as if they cannot quit on Lunesta
- Cravings for Lunesta
- Feel as if their quality of life will decrease if they quit taking the drug
- Use the drug to simply get high
When you suddenly stop using Lunesta medicine, you may get withdrawal symptoms. In order to prevent withdrawal symptoms, the concerned doctor may taper the dose of Lunesta gradually. In general, withdrawal symptoms are most likely to be observed when the individual has been using eszopiclone for a long time or in high doses.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Cramps in the stomach, etc.
Lunesta is not as potent as other depressants like alcohol or benzodiazepines, but abusing it can promote severe side effects. Using Lunesta can also lead to deadly overdose situations. Additionally, Lunesta may have multiple physical and emotional withdrawal symptoms that can be best managed through medical detox programs, which may use medications or a controlled tapering schedule to safely remove the drug from the bloodstream under the guidance of an authorized doctor.
Improving the overall quality of sleep can also help the individual returning back to drug abuse. Many therapeutic, holistic, and complementary methods may be introduced and taught during a complete detox program. By learning how to naturally lower the heart rate and blood pressure an individual may no longer feel the need for assistance from sleep aids.