Lunesta 1 mg
$529.00 – $1,504.00
All over the world, people get prescribed Lunesta pills to deal with insomnia and its symptoms. It is manufactured by various pharmaceutical companies however, every Lunesta medicine contains the same active drug Eszopiclone. This drug belongs to the class of medications called sedative-hypnotics and it is only used for a short term. Lunesta (Eszopiclone) can be very helpful for people who have trouble falling asleep and also for those who wake up frequently during the night.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pills||$529.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$918.00||Add to cart|
|360 pills||$1,504.00||Add to cart|
To fulfill an individual’s need, Lunesta is supplied majorly in three variants. Out of these, Lunesta 1 mg is the smallest available dose. In general, these potent pills are usually not taken for more than 7 to 10 consecutive days under the supervision of an authorized physician. Moreover, it should only be used by individuals who are sleep deprived. But it is yet to be proven effective in subjects below 18 years of age.
Lunesta 1 mg and other Variants
This Lunesta medication is available under various brand names or in different presentations. Also, some forms of this medication may not be used to treat all the known conditions of insomnia. On our BigpharmaUSA website we are equipped with:
- Lunesta 1 mg: Each Lunesta 1 mg tablet can be distinguished as a light blue, round, film-coated tablet. Each pill is engraved with “S190” on one side and contains an eszopiclone drug of 1 mg.
- Lunesta 2 mg: Each Lunesta 2 mg tablet is a white, round, film-coated tablet, engraved with “S191” on one side. It contains eszopiclone 2 mg drug.
- Lunesta 3 mg: Every Lunesta 3 mg pill is generally a dark blue colored tablet. These are round, film-coated tablets having an engraving “S193” on one side and containing eszopiclone 3 mg.
How to use Lunesta properly
Lunesta 1 mg is a controlled substance medication due to the presence of eszopiclone. Individuals taking Lunesta pills or any other sedative drug may become dependent on the drug for sleep. Apart from this, several other factors are accountable to determine the individual dose. The patient’s weight, state of health, and other medications used should also be considered while determining the dosage of Lunesta. Thus proper care must be taken while using this medication.
While taking Lunesta medication for sleep disturbances, the recommended starting dose is 1 mg to be taken just before bedtime. For adults, the recommended dose of Lunesta (eszopiclone) can be further increased up to 2 mg or 3 mg but its limits are at 3 mg of Lunesta. However, the maximum daily dose for elderly people with reduced liver or kidney function is 2 mg of Lunesta. A lower dose is indicated in elderly patients to lessen the risk of being impaired the next day.
Usage, storage, and disposal of Lunesta 1 mg
- The Lunesta 1 mg tablets should be swallowed as a whole and should not be crushed or broken while intaking. It is generally advised to take this medication just before going to bed. Eszopiclone drugs in Lunesta may take longer to show effects when taken with food or immediately after eating a meal rich in fats.
- Do not take this medication if you do not have at least 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It may impair your ability to judge and your memory. Your body needs appropriate time to eliminate this medicine so wait at least 12 hours to pass before driving a vehicle or doing other activities that require mental and physical alertness.
- During the treatment phase, storing this medication at room temperature, away from direct light and moisture is very crucial. The Lunesta 1 mg pills must be kept out of the reach of children.
- After using do not try to dispose of medicines in the wastewater or with household waste. Rather ask your pharmacist or concerned doctor’s advice on how to dispose of unused or expired medicines safely away from habitation.
Dependence or misuse of Lunesta
Physical and psychological dependence is very common in the case of sleeping pills. Individuals who have a history of substance abuse problems and those who are actively experiencing such problems are at high risk of abusing the Lunesta 1 mg drug or becoming addicted to it. Physical or psychological dependence can lead to several withdrawal symptoms and side effects upon discontinuation. Therefore, it is strictly advised to follow an authorized doctor’s prescription to stay away from any such situations.
Drug interaction can change how the Lunesta 1 mg medicine works and affects your system. Before starting with the Lunesta dosage you need to inform your concerned doctor or pharmacist whether you are taking other products and edible substances that can cause drowsiness such as:
- opioid pain or cough relievers such as Codeine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, etc.
- alcohol, marijuana (cannabis)
- medications used for sleep or anxiety like Xanax, Lorazepam, Zolpidem, Ambien, Ativan, etc.
- different muscle relaxants such as Carisoprodol or Cyclobenzaprine
- antihistamines including Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine, etc.
Avoid using medications containing Zopiclone drugs while using Lunesta 1 mg (eszopiclone). Furthermore, it is always good to check the labels on all your medicines such as allergy or cough-and-cold as they may contain ingredients that cause severe drowsiness. Consult with your pharmacist before using such products.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills