Ambien 10 mg
$538.00 – $1,514.00
Ambien or Zolpidem drugs work quickly and effectively to treat all forms of sleeping disorders. It should be taken before just bedtime for fast, undisturbed sleep for a longer duration. Ambien 10 mg is an FDA-approved, non-narcotic medication widely used for the short-term relief of insomnia. It provides fast and effective relief for individuals who are struggling to fall asleep or stay asleep during the night. Generally, Ambien is available in an immediate-release and controlled-release dosage form.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
Ambien (zolpidem) is a sedative medication, also called a hypnotic. The Zolpidem drug affects certain chemicals in the brain that are imbalanced in individuals with sleep problems like insomnia. Ambien 10 mg medicine is a federally controlled substance (C-IV) because it can be abused or lead to habit formation.
The immediate-release tablets are used to help an individual fall asleep when you first go to bed. The extended-release Ambien CR has a first layer that dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep and a second layer that dissolves comparatively slowly to help you sleep for longer hours. Currently, it is supplied as Ambien 5 mg tablets and Ambien 10 mg tablets on our BihpharmaUSA website.
Ambien 10 mg tablet may impair your thinking skills or reaction time. You may still feel sleepy the next morning after taking this medicine, especially taking an extended-release form of Ambien medication. Wait until you wake up properly before driving, piloting an airplane, or doing anything hefty work that requires you to be fully awake and alert.
Ambien 10 mg in the System
This Ambien 10 mg medicine is a short-acting non-benzodiazepine medicine, which stimulates the effects of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA to induce sleeping effects. In addition to this, the zolpidem drug in Ambien tablets also makes it easier for patients to fall asleep. This is because it has the ability to diminish activity in parts of the brain that are responsible for processing thoughts.
The pharmacokinetic profile of Ambien can be characterized as a rapid absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and a short elimination half-life in healthy individuals. Apart from that, each Ambien 10 mg tablet includes the following inactive ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium starch, glycolate, and titanium dioxide.
A single dose of Ambien takes 1-2 hours after ingestion to reach peak concentration in the bloodstream. Whereas, it has a half-life period of 2-3 hours. After the drug is metabolized in the liver it is processed out of the system mostly through urine and rest by feces.
Proper Usage of Ambien
- Always take the Ambien medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on the prescription label. Never try to take this medicine in large amounts or for a longer period.
- Learn all patient information, medication guides, and instructions provided to you. If you have any questions, consult with your doctor or pharmacist without hesitation.
- Never share Ambien 10 mg medicine with another person, especially someone who is an addict or abuses drugs. Keep the medicine in a place where others cannot get to it easily.
- Do not use this drug on another person, even if they may have the same symptoms as yours. The recommended doses of Ambien are not the same for every individual. Moreover, this drug is not approved for use in children below the age of 17 years.
- Take this medicine only when you have a full 7 to 8 hours of sleep time.
- Ambien 10 mg is indicated for short-term use only. Tell your doctor if your insomnia symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse after using this medication for a week. Do not take this medicine for more than 4 or 5 weeks without your doctor’s advice.
- Never discontinue Ambien abruptly after prolonged use, or you may experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your concerned doctor on how to taper the dosage and discontinue it.
- Insomnia symptoms may also return after the Ambien medication is stopped. Call and inform your concerned doctor or physician if your insomnia still worsens after the first few nights after discontinuing Ambien (zolpidem).
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the Ambien CR tablet. Swallow the tablet as a whole with plenty of water.
- Always store the medicines at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not keep them in the refrigerator.
Ambien 10 mg Alternatives
There are various medications used to promote sleep, but they are typically not taken together. Since there are several options to choose from, the decision should be taken after evaluating the following:
- Are you getting trouble while falling asleep?
- Are you struggling to stay asleep?
- Or do you suffer from both?
Apart from Ambien, some other medicational options to help you with sleep include:
- Belsomra (suvorexant)
- Dayvigo (lemborexant)
- Hetlioz (tasimelteon)
- Lunesta (eszopiclone)
- Rozerem (ramelteon)
- Silenor (doxepin)
- Sonata (Zaleplon)
How to Stay Healthy With Ambien?
While Ambien 10 mg might help to suppress your sleeping disorders for a short period of time, experts recommend maintaining good sleep hygiene to promote healthier sleep habits. Consider following these tips to help you get better sleep:
- Schedule a proper time to go to bed and wake up every day.
- Don’t take a large meal before going to bed.
- Avoid drinking coffee or alcohol before bedtime.
- Avoid any intense exercise before going to bed.
- Do not smoke before sleeping.
- Avoid watching TV or reading in bed.
- Adjust your sleep environment to make sure it’s cozy.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills