Buy Roxicodone Online
Showing all 3 results
Roxicodone 15 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Roxicodone 30 mg$538.00 – $1,524.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Roxicodone 5 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Of all the painkiller medicines available on BigpharmaUSA, Roxicodone is a strongly prescribed medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is generally introduced to manage pain when other medicines and treatment procedures are unable to control the pain. Authorized doctors all over the world advise their patients to buy Roxicodone online only from trusted websites.
Let us take a tour to know more about Roxicodone.
Roxicodone is an opioid medication used as a remedy for moderate to severe pain. This drug is known to work in the brain, affecting certain chemicals to change how an individual’s system reacts and feels pain. Oxycodone is the primary ingredient present in each Roxicodone tablet. Apart from that Oxycodone is also available as Oxycontin (extended-release form), Oxaydo (immediate-release tablets), and Xtampza ER.
Roxicodone is available in the following dosage forms for public use:
- Capsule (Extended Release)
- Tablet (Extended Release)
- Tablet (Immediate Release)
- Capsule (Immediate Release)
Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse of opioids, even at recommended doses, Roxicodone must be used wisely and with responsibility. An individual can buy Roxicodone online from any telemedicine provider or from their nearest medical stores.
- Roxicodone can be taken with or without food, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Try swallowing the tablet as a whole to avoid exposure to any potentially fatal overdose. Try not to crush, chew, or dissolve the Roxicodone tablets.
- Never try to crush or break the tablet to inhale the powder or mix it into a liquid to inject the drug into your vein. This result in severe side effects or even death.
- You should never stop using Roxicodone medication suddenly. Follow your doctor’s instructions and advice to taper the dose gradually.
Dosage and Available Doses
- Oral dosage for moderate to severe pain:
At first 5-15 mg of Roxicodone is introduced for adults every 4 to 6 hours a day. Roxicodone’s use for children below the age of 18 years is not yet established.
- Oral dosage for patients switching from other narcotic medicines:
The exact dose will be determined by the concerned doctor and it may depend on which narcotic the patient was using previously. The doctor may even adjust the dose to best suit the individual’s conditions. Roxicodone’s use for individuals below the age of 18 years is not yet established.
Missed a Dose of Roxicodone?
There is no need to panic first. Try to take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is already time for the next dose then you can skip the missed dose. Try to take the scheduled dose on the next day on time.
Storing Roxicodone Safely
- Try storing the medicine in a closed air-tight container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Try to store the medicines out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine for a longer time.
- Unused and outdated medicines should be disposed of carefully.
Oxycodone drugs present in Roxicodone medicine can cause serious and harmful effects if taken by adults who are not used to strong narcotic medicines. Make sure to store the medicine in a safe and secure place to prevent it from others.
Roxicodone is supplied on our Bigpharma USA online pharmacy in these variants:
Side Effects of Roxicodone
- Severe headaches
- Itching and rashes
- Severe drowsiness
- Slowed breathing
- Cardiac arrest
- Lowered blood pressure
- Trauma or shock
- Extreme tiredness, etc.
Roxicodone Abuse and Misuse
Roxicodone’s potency and rapid onset of action make it a popular drug of abuse for those who are seeking a recreational high. However, many other individuals may begin taking the drug out of necessity and become addicted to it over time. The risk of developing an addiction is particularly high for those individuals who:
- take Roxicodone more frequently or in higher doses than prescribed.
- take Roxicodone in ways other than prescribed.
- take the medication recreationally without a valid prescription.
Effects of Roxicodone Abuse
- Increased tolerance: The need to take a greater dose of Roxicodone to achieve the same pain reduction or high.
- Dependence: Dependence is a normal reaction to extended substance use that can occur even when an individual uses the medication accordingly as prescribed. One need not have to abuse the substance to be dependent on it.
- Addiction: The reckless and impulsive use of a substance even though the negative consequences are certain is termed addiction. This can exist with dependence or independence on a drug.
Symptoms of Roxicodone Abuse
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Reduced sexual drive
- Dangerously lowered blood pressure
- Seizures, etc.
Symptoms of Overdose
An overdose situation can be observed when an individual intake a greater dose of Roxicodone other than prescribed. Some of the observed symptoms of an overdose include:
- Cold and clammy skin
- Trouble while breathing
- Drop in blood pressure
- Slowed heart rate
- Extreme sedation
- Loss of consciousness
- Getting a coma, etc.
In order to avoid any overdose situation, doctors always ask their patients to buy Roxicodone online to ensure its originality every time. When you buy Roxicodone online with a prescription it reduces the probability of getting the wrong dose.
Interactions With Other Drugs
- Try not to use Roxicodone medicine if you are using or have used an MAO inhibitor within the past 14 days.
- Some medicines may affect how oxycodone works and its effects on an individual’s system. Inform you’re concerned doctor if you are using any of the following:
- Medicine to treat migraine and headaches
- Phenothiazine medicine
- Inform your doctor if you use any medication that makes you sleepy, like sleeping pills (Restoril, Ambien, or Lunesta), allergy medicines, or narcotic pain medicine (Hydrocodone, Oxycontin, Norco, Opana ER, etc.).
- Inform your doctor if you are also using buprenorphine (Suboxone), butorphanol, nalbuphine, pentazocine, or any muscle relaxer medicine.
- Consuming alcohol while you are using Roxicodone tablets should be prohibited.
Addiction of Roxicodone
Because Roxicodone affects the brain in such a significant way, there are several physical signs and symptoms of Roxicodone addiction. These symptoms may be noticed by the person who is misusing Roxicodone or by other people surrounding them. Addiction also creates several other symptoms that may not be observed physically but are more psychosocial, affecting the person who is suffering from addiction.
Psychosocial symptoms caused by Roxicodone drug addiction are related to behavioral changes that may be observed with most types of addiction. These symptoms may include:
- Inability to stop using or quit Roxicodone
- Inability to suppress the desire to use Roxicodone, after knowing it is harming
- Decreased enjoyment of life
- Disruptions in good relationships
- Poor performance at work, school, or home
- Spending excess time obtaining Roxicodone, etc.
Observed Withdrawal Effects
- Severe sweating
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Increased blood pressure and increased heart rate