Showing all 4 results
Percocet 10-325 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Buy Now
Percocet 5-325 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Buy Now
Percocet 7.5-500 mg$562.00 – $1,529.00 Buy Now
Percocet 7.5-325 mg$558.00 – $1,524.00 Buy Now
Percocet is an FDA-approved medication containing a combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen drug used to treat moderate to severe pain. People all over the world prefer to buy Percocet online with a prescription when the medication is not available over the desk. Oxycodone and Acetaminophen combination is used when other pain medicines do not work well enough to provide relief.
Furthermore, we are here to discuss more on Percocet medicine.
Introduction to Percocet
This Percocet is a trade name used to supply a combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen drugs. Oxycodone-acetaminophen drug is also available under the brand names Tylox, Primlev, Roxicet, Endocet, and Xartemis XR for general public usage.
The primary constituents of the Percocet pill, Oxycodone is an opioid analgesic drug while Acetaminophen is a nonopioid pain reliever used to treat moderate to severe pain in addition to opiates. It is sometimes used to reduce fever.
Due to the presence of Oxycodone, Percocet is classified as an opioid analgesic medication. Oxycodone is a full opioid agonist drug, although it can interact with other opioid receptors when taken at a higher dose. People buy Percocet online for its principal therapeutic value of analgesia. Like every other opioid agonist, there is no ceiling effect for analgesia with Percocet or any other Oxycodone combination medication.
The exact mechanism of the analgesic action of Percocet tablets is still unknown. However, specific CNS opioid receptors with opioid-like activity have been identified through studies. These receptors are found throughout the brain and the spinal cord that are thought to play a crucial role in the analgesic effects of Percocet drug. Similarly, the precise mechanism of the analgesic properties of Acetaminophen drug is not yet established but is thought to be involved in central actions.
Metabolism and Elimination From the System
In an individual’s system, Percocet is extensively metabolized in the liver to Noroxycodone by means of CYP3A-mediated N- demethylation. Whereas the Acetaminophen part of Percocet is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract to the liver.
Percocet medicine has an average elimination half-life of about 3-4 hours. This means 3-4 hours is the amount of time it takes for half a dose of Percocet to leave an individual’s system. An average of 20-24 hours is the time required to eliminate all of the Percocet from the system via the excretory system.
Accurate Usage and Dosage Procedure
It is very important to understand the rules of the Opioid Analgesic REMS therapy to prevent any cases of addiction, abuse, and misuse of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen combination medications.
- You should use Percocet medicine with or without food, as prescribed.
- Swallow the extended-release tablet as a whole with plenty of water. Do not try to crush, break, chew, dissolve, snort, or inject the contents.
- Try not to pre-soak, lick, or wet the tablets before ingesting them.
- Consult with your concerned doctor before changing dosage formulations (i.e, capsules, extended-release tablets, or tablets).
- An individual should not exceed 4 grams of Acetaminophen drug in a single day.
All these variants of Percocet are supplied on our BigpharmaUSA website. Any individual willing to buy Percocet online can order it with a valid prescription.
Various Adult Dosage For Severe pain:
- Capsules and tablets for adults:
1 capsule of Percocet is recommended every 6 hours a day. While 1-2 tablets of Percocet tablets can be used depending on the strength. The maximal daily dose should not exceed 12 tablets.
- Solution form of oral dosage:
Percocet of 5 mL or 1 teaspoon is generally recommended every 6 hours for adults. While your doctor may adjust the dose considering your response to the medication. However, the dose must not be more than 60 mL or 12 teaspoons in a single day.
Overdose Symptoms of Percocet
As Oxycodone is present in Percocet tablets, it is classified as a Schedule II controlled substance drug. Being said that, it can certainly cause an overdose if you ingest too much of it and you can possibly experience these overdose symptoms:
- Slurring speech
- Slowed heart rate
- Memory loss
- Loss of consciousness
- Labored breathing
- Getting into a coma
- Abdominal cramps, etc.
- Shallowing breathing
- Getting confusion
- Behavioral changes
- Problems while urination,
- Stomach pain and loss of appetite
- Dark-colored urine and stool
- Severe headaches, etc.
Interactions of Percocet With Other Drugs
An individual seeking to buy Percocet online or from any nearest medical store must know that it can interact with a wide range of medications and substances. Before buying Percocet it is crucial to consult with your healthcare provider about any such interactions. Usage of Percocet medicines should be prohibited along with the following:
- Marijuana or other narcotics products
- Grapefruit juice
- Other opioid pain killers like Opana ER, Norco, Codeine, Hydrocodone, etc.
- Sedatives including Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, Restoril, etc.
- Sleeping medications such as Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem, etc.
- Depression and anxiety medicines
- Medicine for Parkinson’s disease
- Medicines for headaches and migraine, etc.
Percocet Misuse and Abuse
Percocet without any doubt is a great analgesic medicine. But it is often seen as a safer way to get high because it is legal to purchase with the help of a valid prescription. However, Percocet pills are still abused for their narcotic and euphoric effects. A high enough dose of Percocet can result in a sensation of euphoria similar to that of Heroin. Abusing Percocet regularly can lead to a state of Percocet addiction.
Addiction to Percocet and other opioid pain medicines is a serious matter. Opioids tend to cause long-term damage to an individual’s system by building a high tolerance to the drug. This puts an individual at risk of overdose and illness.
When this medication is taken in excess amount, the Acetaminophen drug present in Percocet also starts affecting the liver, leading to inflammation, hepatitis, scarring, and permanent damage. To minimize these health risks, addiction treatment services should be sought out as soon as an addiction is detected in an individual.
An individual addicted to Percocet medicine will easily stand out from the rest. The most common behavioral changes observed within an addict include:
- Trying to steal Percocet tablets
- Trying to steal or borrow money to get Percocet
- Taking Percocet pills in greater doses or for a longer period than prescribed
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Attempting to obtain an illegal prescription
- Incapable of quitting on Percocet
- Abusing Percocet even after knowing its negative consequences
- Visiting multiple doctors to get extra prescriptions (Doctor shopping)
- Pretending to lose a prescription to get more medications
- Neglecting relationships and responsibilities
- Uncontrolled cravings for Percocet medicine
- Requiring Percocet to function well throughout the day, etc.
When an individual who has been taking Percocet (Oxycodone and Acetaminophen tablets or oral solution) regularly, may become physically dependent on it. If the individual no longer requires the treatment therapy using Percocet pills, a gradual downward titration of the dose must be introduced to prevent any signs and symptoms of withdrawal.
However, any sudden or abrupt discontinuation of the Percocet medicine should not be encouraged. This can lead to several withdrawal symptoms including:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle spasms
- Runny nose
- Restlessness and impatient behavior
- Irritability and agitation
- Anxiety and depression, etc.