Buy Oxycodone Online
Showing all 8 results
Oxycodone 10 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 15 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 20 mg$558.00 – $1,524.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 30 mg$562.00 – $1,529.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 40 mg$567.00 – $1,537.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 5 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 60 mg$572.00 – $1,541.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Oxycodone 80 mg$579.00 – $1,547.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Morphine and Oxycodone are widely used opioid medications to treat moderate to severe body pain and muscle spasms. However, debates still exist on the evidence regarding Oxycodone tolerability and underlying effects. Irrespective of that, people all over the world prefer to buy Oxycodone online from our BigpharmaUSA website to treat severe chronic pain.
Here we are about to discuss more on its availability, administration of doses, and much more.
More About Oxycodone
Oxycodone is a semisynthetic pure opioid agonist whose therapeutic action is analgesia. Other pharmacological effects of Oxycodone medication include anxiolysis, euphoria, and feelings of relaxation.
This is a prescription medicine that is used by adults to manage pain that is severe enough to need opioid medication therapy. Oxycodone IR (Immediate Release) tablets are used when non-opioid pain treatments do not work well enough. It is also available in ER (Extended Release) formulation that workaround the clock.
In General, the normal dosage should be adjusted according to suit the severity of the pain and the response of the patient towards the use. It may be occasionally necessary to increase the usual dosage in cases of more severe pain or for those patients who have developed a tolerance to the analgesic effect of opioids. If the pain is constant, the opioid analgesic should be administered at regular intervals on an around-the-clock schedule.
You can take Oxycodone medication at any time of the day. Just try to take it at the usual time every day and space your doses evenly. In general, the different forms of Oxycodone can be used in different methods depending on the way they work on an individual’s system:
- Oxycodone capsules are usually taken 4 to 6 times a day
- Oxycodone Extended-release tablets are generally taken 1 to 2 times a day
- Oxycodone solution can be taken 4 to 6 times a day
Who cannot take Oxycodone
The use of Oxycodone drug is prohibited for individuals undergoing certain specific health conditions. As Oxycodone medication can further worsen conditions, it is better to avoid Oxycodone if you have:
- Breathing problems
- Sleep apnea
- A head injury
- Brain tumor
- Addiction to other drugs or alcohol
- Lungs disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Thyroid disorder
- Adrenal disease
- Problem while urination
- Problems with gallbladder or pancreas
- Avoid using Oxycodone if you are allergic to it
- Severe asthma or breathing problems
- Any blockage in the stomach or intestines
It is important to get Oxycodone at the exact prescribed dose, whether you try to buy Oxycodone online or order it from any nearest medical store. This can be considered a crucial step to avoiding any kind of overdose situation.
- Oxycodone 5 mg
- Oxycodone 10 mg
- Oxycodone 15 mg
- Oxycodone 20 mg
- Oxycodone 30 mg
- Oxycodone 40 mg
- Oxycodone 60 mg
- Oxycodone 80 mg
Factors Affecting Dosage of Oxycodone Tablets:
- Whether an individual has ever used an opioid medicine in the past or not
- Type of opioid used previously
- Type of pain experienced, such as acute or chronic
- An individual’s age, weight, and overall health
- Other medications used by an individual
- The risks involved in misuse or addiction
An overdose can be defined when you take more than the recommended or prescribed amount of Oxycodone tablets. An overdose may result in serious, side effects or death. However, you can prevent an overdose situation easily. That can be done when you make sure to buy Oxycodone online or offline of the exact prescribed dose.
When you take too much medicine on purpose, it is defined as an intentional or deliberate overdose. Overdosing on Oxycodone can induce several life-threatening symptoms including:
- Respiratory depression
- Cold and clammy skin
- Pupillary constriction
- Circulatory collapse
- Difficulty in breathing
- Excessive sleepiness
- Muscles weakening
- Cardiac arrest and Bradycardia
- Sometimes even death may occur
Steps to Follow While Using Oxycodone:
- Oxycodone medicine should be taken with food.
- The capsule or tablet should be swallowed as a whole to avoid any spillover. The capsules need not be crushed, chewed, broken, or dissolved.
- You should never try to crush or break an Oxycodone pill to inhale the powder or try to mix it into a liquid to inject the drug. This can cause fatal effects or even death.
- You should not discontinue Oxycodone medicines all of a sudden. Rather follow your doctor’s advice about gradually tapering the dose.
- The medicine must be stored at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and light. It should be kept away from children.
Observed Side Effects of Using Oxycodone
When any medication is used for a long time, it tends to affect the user’s vitals. Always keep in mind that the side effects of any drug will depend on the following factors linked to a user:
- previous health conditions
- medications involved
Some of the several observed side effects of Oxycodone are mentioned here:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mild fever and sweating
- Confusion and shivering
- Severe muscle twitching
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Irregular menstruation
- Decreased sexual drive
- Chest and abdominal pain
- Itching and rashes
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, etc.
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Extreme drowsiness
- Lightheadedness when changing positions
- Dry mouth
- Frequent mood changes
Oxycodone – Drug Interactions
Opioid medication such as Oxycodone can interact with many other drugs and substances causing dangerous side effects or sometimes even death. Your concerned doctor must be informed beforehand if you also use any of these medications:
- Alcohol, marijuana, or other narcotics
- Other opioid pain killers like Codeine, Hydrocodone, Opana ER, Norco, etc.
- Sedative medications including Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, Restoril, etc.
- Sleep-promoting pills such as Ambien, Lunesta, Zolpidem, etc.
- Muscle relaxants medicines (Soma)
- Medicine to cure depression, anxiety, or mental illness
- Medicine for Parkinson’s disease
- Headache medicines
- Medications used for nausea and vomiting prevention, etc.
Dependence and Addiction
Oxycodone medicine is classified as a Schedule II controlled substance drug. This also refers to substances that are normally used for medical purposes and has the highest potential to be abused and misused.
Drug addiction can be defined as abnormal and compulsive use of an Oxycodone drug for non-medical purposes despite knowing the physical, psychological, or personal difficulties resulting from its use. Drug addiction is a treatable disease that can be achieved by utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach.
Whereas physical dependency on a prescribed medication like Oxycodone does not signify addiction. Physical dependence involves the occurrence of a withdrawal syndrome when there is a sudden reduction in the drug. Physical dependence can be detected within a few days of opioid therapy initiation.
However, a significant physical dependence can only be observed after several weeks. In such cases, abrupt discontinuation of the Oxycodone drug may result in a serious withdrawal syndrome.
In order to counter a situation of dependency and addiction, an individual must take proper care while buying Oxycodone. One of the simplest ways is to ensure getting a correct dose whenever they try to buy Oxycodone online for self-use or for their dear ones.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Excessive sweating
- Runny nose
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe muscle aches
- Fastened heart rate
- High blood pressure, etc.