Norco 10-325 mg
$548.00 – $1,519.00
This medication is a combination of Hydrocodone and acetaminophen and it is used to treat moderate to severe pain. In Norco, hydrocodone help to reduce pain and acetaminophen improve the impact of the hydrocodone. It is available at Bigpharmausa you can buy Norco 10-325 mg from here.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|360 pills||$1,519.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$921.00||Add to cart|
|90 pills||$548.00||Add to cart|
Buy Norco 10-325 mg is a combination medicine that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. This drug is a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen and this combination made a strong painkiller medicine that helps to reduce severe pain. Generally, doctors prescribed this medicine after a severe injury that helps patients to recover from pain.
How to use Norco 10-325 Mg
Take Norco 10-325 Mg by mouth with or without meals. After taking medicine if a stomach upset occurs then eat food before consuming the medicine, it helps to reduce stomach irritation. If you miss the dose then take the dose as soon as possible. If it’s too late to consume medicine then skip the dose and start from the next day regularly. And remember that not take two tablets once.
Side Effects Of Norco 10-325 Mg
It is possible that hydrocodone/acetaminophen can cause side effects. The Symptoms of the side effects are:
- Vision problem-Blurred Vision
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Urination problems
- Extreme fatigue
- Shallow breathing
- Slow heartbeat
- Sweating or cold or clammy skin
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in the stomach
It is not a complete list of the side effects, so if the consumer faces any side effects then contact your health adviser.
Important safety information:
- Norco can cause bad effects for some people, so if any bad effects occur then go to the doctor right away.
- We suggest that do not drink alcohol if you already take Norco 10-325 mg, it can decrease the effects of the medicine or can cause serious side effects.
- Take doses according to the doctors or pharmacist, and if you miss the dose then do not take two tablets at once.
- If someone is pregnant or breastfeeding then do not give Norco to him, without asking a doctor.
- Do not take an extra dose to recover faster, it can cause an overdose of the opioid, overdose can cause severe side effects.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills