Buy Dilaudid Online
Showing all 3 results
Dilaudid 2 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Dilaudid 4 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Dilaudid 8 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Dilaudid is a hydrogenated ketone form of Morphine. It is used as an opioid analgesic by a great number of people. As a derivative of Morphine, Dilaudid can also suppress the cough reflex. But people mostly buy Dilaudid online as a prescribed medicine to effectively cure chronic body pain and muscle spasms.
Highlights on Dilaudid
Opioid analgesics like Dilaudid tablets or oral solutions are indicated when other treatment methods and medications are inadequate to cure severe bodily pain. The prime constituent of Dilaudid medicine is Hydromorphone Hydrochloride.
Dilaudid is classified as a Scheduled II controlled substance drug. Thus, it can be obtained only with a valid prescription. In order to buy Dilaudid online, you have to arrange a proper prescription from an authorized healthcare provider or a doctor.
How Dilaudid Works
The hydromorphone hydrochloride drug present in Dilaudid can manipulate the brain and nervous system’s response to pain. Dilaudid tends to stimulate receptors on nerves present in the brain to increase the pain-bearing threshold, therefore reducing the perception of pain.
Dilaudid Medicine Availability
Dilaudid is produced by several pharmaceutical companies in various forms, namely:
- Quick-Acting (immediate-release) Oral Liquid
- Quick-Acting Oral Tablet
- Quick-Acting Injection
- Quick-Acting Suppository
- Long-Acting (extended-release) Oral Tablets
But the Bigpharmausa website only supplies Dilaudid tablets of:
Pharmacokinetics Related to Dilaudid Tablets
Once you take Dilaudid, it gets into your bloodstream. Your liver starts working to remove it from your body after metabolizing. More than 95% of the drug is broken down by the liver. After that, it is ejected by your body through urine.
The immediate-release oral form of Dilaudid has an onset time of action of 15 to 30 minutes after ingestion and the medicine peaks at 30 to 60 minutes. Dilaudid can last for 3 to 4 hours in the body effectively with a half-life of 2 to 3 hours. This means the Dilaudid IR medicine can be traced up to 15 hours in your body
Whereas, the extended-release form has an onset time of action of about 6 hours. It can take 9 hours to peak and lasts for 13 hours in the individual’s body. The half-life of the extended-release pill is approximately 11 hours but can vary between 8 to 15 hours. Suggesting, that Dilaudid ER medicine can be traced in the system for over 3 days.
Hydromorphone drug can be traced out in the following drug tests:
- In Saliva: Up to 2 days
- In Urine: Nearly about 3 days
- In Blood: For up to 3.8 hours
- In Hair roots: Up to 90 days in a hair sample
Dilaudid’s Side Effects on Long-Term Usage
- Swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- Bloody, or black stools
- Blurred vision
- Changes in behavioral traits
- Pain in chest
- Dry mouth
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lightheadedness, or dizziness
- Mood swings
- Rapid breathing
- Severe stomach ache, or cramps
- Suicidal thoughts
- Nausea and vomiting
- Wrinkles in the skin like premature aging
- Patients who are hypersensitivity to hydromorphone
- Patients with respiratory problems
- Patients suffering from status asthmaticus
- For the use in obstetrical analgesia
- Patients who are not already receiving large amounts of opioids
Individuals having any of the above-mentioned syndromes must consult their doctor. Only after that, they can buy Dilaudid online or from the nearest medical stores.
Interactions with Alcohol and Other Drugs
Hydromorphone drug in Dilaudid exposes patients and other users to the risks of opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse, which can lead to overdose cases and death. Consuming alcohol during treatment can increase the risk of side effects. These can include breathing problems, lowered blood pressure, drowsiness, etc. Consult the concerned doctor.
Taking Dilaudid with certain medications raises the risk of side effects. Examples of such drugs include:
- Benzodiazepine medications, such as lorazepam, clonazepam, and diazepam
- General anesthetics medicines, such as propofol, midazolam, and etomidate
- Prochlorperazine, promethazine, and chlorpromazine
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), such as phenelzine, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid, and selegiline
- Anticholinergic drugs, such as diphenhydramine, solifenacin, tolterodine, and benztropine
- Other opioid analgesics like Codeine, Fentanyl, Hydrocodone, Meperidine, Methadone, Naloxone, Oxycodone, etc.
Tolerance and Physical Dependence of Dilaudid
Opioid analgesics can cause psychological and physical dependence. Physical dependence results in withdrawal symptoms in patients who abruptly discontinue the drug after using it for a prolonged time. Physical dependence and tolerance are separate from drug abuse and addiction.
When you take too much Dilaudid, you could have dangerous levels of the drug in your body. Symptoms of an overdose can include:
- Severe breathing problems
- Extreme drowsiness
- Loss of consciousness
- Slow heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Cold, clammy skin
- Constricted pupils
- Slowed heartbeat
Safe Reduction of Dilaudid Tablets
Usage of Dilaudid Tablets should not be abruptly stopped in patients who may be physically dependent on opioids. This may lead to serious withdrawal symptoms, uncontrolled pain, and suicidal tendencies. Sudden discontinuation has also been associated with attempts to find other sources of opioid analgesics.
Patients are also observed to treat their pain or withdrawal symptoms with illicit opioid drugs, such as heroin, and other narcotic substances.
Warnings for Individuals with Certain Health Issues
- For people with any head injury: The Dilaudid drug can increase intracranial pressure. This can worsen your conditions. Consult your doctor before medication.
- People having liver problems: If you have liver problems or a history of liver ailment, your system might not process well Dilaudid. If you have severe liver problems, your doctor may give you a lower dosage of this medicine.
- For people suffering from kidney problems: If you have a history of kidney disease, you may not be able to excrete this drug from your body well. This may lead to increased levels of Dilaudid drug in your body and cause more side effects.
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. If a person takes this drug for a long time during pregnancy, it can lead to opioid withdrawal syndrome in a newborn baby.
- For breastfeeding mothers: Dilaudid drugs can pass into breast milk and cause side effects in a child who is breastfed. Consult with your doctor if you breastfeed your child.
- For senior citizens: The kidneys of any older adult deteriorate with age. This can cause their body to process drugs at a slower rate. As a result, more of a drug stays in their body for a longer time. This might raise the risk of side effects.
- Among children: Dilaudid medication has not been proven safe for children. It should not be used in people below the age of 18 years.