Buy Codeine Online
Showing all 4 results
Codeine 15 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Codeine 30 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Codeine 300/30 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Codeine 60 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Codeine medicine is indicated for the short-term relief of mild to moderate body pain. It is usually used when other forms of non-opioid pain relievers have not able to manage pain. People all over the world not only buy Codeine online for the treatment of chronic pain but also to suppress dry cough.
Details on Codeine Medicine
Codeine is classified as an opiate analgesic and antitussive medication. It is often combined with other drugs and can be habit-forming. Moreover, in long-term use for severe pain management, Codeine can lead to dependence. Hence it is available with a valid prescription only.
Codeine is primarily used for managing moderate to severe bodily pain or muscle spasms. Apart from that, Codeine is also used as a cough suppressant and is occasionally used to treat gastrointestinal problems.
How Codeine Works
Codeine’s mechanism of working in the body is similar to that of Morphine and Hydrocodone. Interestingly, a small amount of Codeine is converted to Morphine in the body during metabolization. Just like Morphine, Codeine binds to receptors in the brain called opioid receptors that are responsible for transmitting the sensation of pain throughout the body.
Codeine increases the tolerance of an individual to feel pain. Indeed decreasing the discomfort due to musculoskeletal pain. Additionally, Codeine also causes an effect of sedation and drowsiness. This medicine is generally combined with acetaminophen (Tylenol) or Aspirin to increase its effectiveness.
Codeine may not suitable to be used by all individuals. It may suit the patient’s systems or may not. Always try to buy Codeine online in the exact dosage while ordering it online. To ensure Codeine is safe for use, let your doctor know before starting the medicine if you have:
- Ever had an allergic reaction to codeine
- A lungs problem
- A head injury
- Problems in the adrenal gland
- Any condition inducing seizures or fits
- Alcohol or other drugs addiction
- An underactive thyroid gland
- Kidney and liver problems
- Low blood pressure
- Myasthenia gravis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding
Codeine Dosage and Usage
Codeine alone or in combination with other medications is supplied as a tablet, a capsule, and a solution for oral use. The available variants of Codeine on the Bigpharmausa website are:
Dosage for Pain Relief
For adults: 1-2 tablets of Codeine 30 mg should be taken every 4 hours. A maximum of 8 tablets must be used in a day.
For children (aged 12 to 17 years): 1-2 tablets of Codeine 30 mg is prescribed to be taken in 6 hours intervals.
For Geriatric use or people with kidney and liver problems: 1 tablet of Codeine 15 mg is sufficient. It must be taken every 4 hours.
Dosage for Cough
One or two 5 ml spoonful of Codeine cough syrup is recommended to be taken 3 or 4 times in a single day. This is common for both adults and children.
Overdose of Codeine
When an individual uses Codeine medicine excessively or in a greater amount than prescribed, he/she is most likely to suffer from overdosing. For the same reason, it is strictly advised to order Codeine as per the prescription whenever you opt to buy Codeine online. Due to overdosing various symptoms can be induced. Some of the symptoms of overdose are:
- Difficulty while breathing
- Excessive drowsiness
- Loss of muscle tone
- Cold and clammy skin surface
- Slowed heartbeat
Harmful Effects of Using Codeine
- Fast heartbeats
- Shivering and chills
- Severe muscle twitching
- Loss of coordination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite, weakness, and dizziness
- Erectile dysfunction
- Irregular menstruation
- Decreased sex drive
- Difficulty in breathing and swallowing
- Rashes and itching
- Change in vision
- Seizures, etc.
An authorized doctor will always consider all the risks related to Codeine use before prescribing. Following the doctor’s prescription to buy Codeine online from any telemedicine provider or any online pharmacy is a very good idea.
Opioid medication like Codeine can interact with many other drugs and substances causing fatal side effects or even death. Make sure your doctor is well informed about all your medical history and the medications used recently. Inform the concerned doctor if you use:
- Cold, allergy medicines, COPD medication, or a diuretic pill
- Medicines for motion sickness and bowel syndrome
- Other opioid or narcotic medications
- Sedatives like Valium – diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, etc.
- Muscle relaxers and sleeping pills like Ambien, Lunesta, or Restoril. etc.
- Stimulants, or medicine for depression,
- Medicines for Parkinson’s disease, migraine or headache
- Codeine can impair the thinking and physical abilities required for driving or operating machinery.
- Drugs that stimulate and block opioid receptors (like Pentazocine) tend to reduce the effect of Codeine.
- Anticholinergic drugs
- Codeine should not be used by patients taking Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
Tolerance can be defined as the need for increasing doses of opioids to maintain the drug effects. Whereas physical dependence can be described by the withdrawal symptoms after abrupt discontinuation of the drug. Physical dependence and tolerance are not unusual during chronic opioid pain-relief treatment.
The opioid withdrawal syndrome can be characterized by:
- Uncontrolled cravings for Codeine
- Searching for Codeine drug-containing medicines
- Dilated pupils
- Abdominal cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Lack of appetite
- Runny nose, sneezing, sweating, chills, and fever
- Difficulty while sleeping
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Getting goosebumps
- Restlessness, irritability, depression
- Increased blood pressure and respiratory rate, etc.
Addiction and Withdrawal
Codeine is addictive, as it is a Schedule II controlled substance drug. Mental and physical dependence are common but are unlikely when used for short-term pain relief treatment. Using Codeine during pregnancy can lead to a life-threatening opioid withdrawal syndrome in the newborn
When Codeine is abruptly withdrawn after prolonged use, symptoms of withdrawal may develop easily. To avoid withdrawal symptoms the dose of Codeine must be reduced or tapered gradually. If the Codeine medication is discontinued all of a sudden, withdrawal symptoms can be observed including:
- Shaking or tremors
- Unusual sweating, etc.