Showing all 5 results
Levitra 20 mg$318.00 – $909.00 Buy Now
Levitra 60 mg$388.00 – $982.00 Buy Now
Levitra 40 mg$342.00 – $946.00 Buy Now
Levitra 10 mg$409.00 – $709.00 Buy Now
Levitra 5 mg$399.00 – $699.00 Buy Now
Levitra is one of the best medicines supplied on the Bigpharmausa website to treat erectile dysfunction. People must buy Levitra online, as it is way cheaper than the Levitra available on the medical stores. It is prescribed medicine, hence you need to produce a valid prescription to get it.
Details on Levitra
Levitra contains the Vardenafil drug, an important member of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. All the medications classified under PDE5 inhibitors are used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men and decrease pulmonary vascular pressure.
Some other members of the PDE5 inhibitor drug class are:
Levita can adversely react with several drugs and medicines. On a few occasions, Levita can wildly interact with certain medications to induce life-threatening side effects and symptoms. Most people are unaware of the side effects and buy Levitra online available at a viable price by various telemedicine providers.
Before you buy Levita online and begin using a medication, be sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions or allergies you may have. Any medications you are taking or any other significant facts about your health may affect how you should use this medication and the dosage to be taken.
Certain drugs and medications that may react poorly with Levitra include:
- Various antibiotics
- Antifungal medication
- Heart or blood pressure medicines
- Medicines to treat angina
- Heart rhythm medicine (alpha-blockers)
- Medicine for HIV/AIDS
How to Improve Levitra’s Effectiveness
- Improvise your eating habits: Grapefruit, alcohol, and high-fat meals can interact with Levitra and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid these for better results.
- Take the right drug: Always take Levitra strictly as prescribed to avoid overdosing cases.
- Give it time to work: Levitra is recommended to be taken an hour before involving in sexual activities or having intercourse. Its effects
- Consult with the concerned doctor if you need to increase your dose for ED treatment.
- Take it slowly: There is no need to hurry up while taking ED medicines. ED medicines like Levitra do not give you an erection rather it promotes an erection with some stimulations.
- Never mix ED drugs: Levitra should not be used with other ED drugs to achieve better effects.
Working and Usability
The phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor drugs cause vasodilation in the penis and lungs by blocking the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which results in prolongation of the action of mediators of vasodilation including nitric oxide (NO).
The type-5 phosphodiesterases are isoforms of this enzyme that are found primarily in the corpus cavernosum of the penis and vasculature of the lung. For these reasons, the two major actions of the PDE5 inhibitors are to help get an erection and to decrease pulmonary vascular pressure.
Proper Dosage of Levitra
Levitra should be taken once daily as per the prescription, about 1-2hours before having any sexual activity. The typical starting dose for most people is 10 mg of Levitra. The doctor can increase the dosage up to 20 mg maximum or decrease it to 5 mg accordingly. Having multiple dosage strengths allows the doctor to adjust the patient’s dosage up or down for the best response that is safe and effective.
To suit the prescription exactly, Levitra medicine can be bought over the counter or from online pharmacies. Generally, it is easier to buy Levitra online. The Levitra sod online is legal, original, and cheaper than the rest.
Primarily available variants of Levitra:
Levita starts working within 30-60 minutes of ingestion and its effects last in the body for 4-5 hours. During this period the individual can get and maintain an erection with the help of some physical or visual stimulations.
- Running or blocked nose
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
The above-mentioned side effects are most commonly observed after using Levitra medicine.
The less common side effects of Levitra may include:
- Loss of vision
- Ringing or buzzing in ears
- Sudden hearing impairment
- Chest pain
- Pain that spreads from the arm to the shoulder
- Prolonged sweating
- Swelling (of hands, ankles, or feet)
- Shortness of breath
- Seizures, etc.
An equal dose of Levitra can work differently on different individuals depending on a few factors, like:
- Age of the patient
- Certain health conditions
- Certain medications that interact with Levitra
Dependency of Levitra
With the usage of any medication, there is a thin chance of becoming psychologically dependent on the drug even if the pill does not cause any physical addiction. Levitra is not a drug that causes physical addiction.
This dependency mainly occurs in men who have had a psychologically caused erectile problem. This is because the men often become dependent on the idea that the drug has improved their sex life. And they feel that they will be unable to have this after they have stopped taking the Levitra medicine.
So, it is really important to identify the exact cause behind erectile dysfunction before you choose to buy Levitra online or from the nearest medical store. You should consult an authorized doctor for this purpose.
Levitra Usage Precautions
- If you are allergic to Vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of Levitra medicine, ask the doctor to make appropriate changes to the prescription.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, taking Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking Ritonavir or Indinavir, medicines are used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Levitra should be prohibited.
- If you are over 65 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines, then stop using Levitra for ED correction.
Levitra should not be used by individuals having certain health issues like:
- severe heart or liver problem
- having kidney dialysis
- recently had a stroke or heart attack
- low blood pressure
- loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
Alternative ED Treatment Methods
Levita is very effective to treat erectile dysfunction. But it may not be effective in every case, for every individual. Apart from medication, there are other treatment choices that you can opt for. You can discuss with your doctor other feasible treatment methods, like:
- Changing diet and lifestyle
- Surgical options
- Vacuum pumps
- Penile suppositories
- Talk therapy or psychotherapy for emotional causes of ED