Levitra 60 mg
$388.00 – $982.00
Levitra is a medication that is generally used for the treatment of urological diseases such as erectile dysfunction or impotence. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the most common disorder of sexual function in men. It has a distinctive negative impact on the quality of life. ED is a chronic disease and is detected in almost 9.5% of cases in 40-year-old patients. These statistics can reach up to 71.2% of cases in men aged between 71 to 80 years. In this regard, people buy Levitra medication for the treatment of this disorder.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pills||$388.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$567.00||Add to cart|
|360 pills||$982.00||Add to cart|
Levitra 60 mg tablets are the highest dose of Levitra available in the market. The most effective drugs currently used for the treatment of ED are phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitors. This group of drugs includes Sildenafil (Revatio and Viagra), Tadalafil (Adcirca and Cialis), Vardenafil (Levitra and Staxyn), and Avanafil (Stendra) which are approved by the FDA for public use. Whereas, Udenafil (Zydena), Lodenafil (Helleva), and Mirodenafil (Mvix) are the other non-FDA-approved commercially available drugs.
How Does Levitra 60 mg Works?
Drugs in this PDE-5 inhibitor group are also known as erection modulators. These drugs work by enhancing the relaxing effect of nitric oxide (NO) through cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), blocking the PDE-5 enzyme. As a result, blood flow to the penis increases. Eventually, a physiological erection occurs and is maintained for a longer duration. However, in the absence of sufficient sexual stimulation, PDE-5 inhibitors will not affect the individual’s system.
Levitra 60 mg tablets are generally taken orally regardless of the meal. Maximum efficacy of the Levitra drug is achieved only with a sufficient level of sexual stimulation. The general recommended dosage is 10 mg once per day, to be taken 30-60 minutes before any sexual activities or sexual intercourse. The dose may be reduced to 5 mg or optimized depending on the individual’s tolerability and effectiveness of the drug.
The dosage for administration does not need to be corrected for patients with moderate or slightly severe renal dysfunction, elderly patients, and patients with minor liver dysfunction. Patients with moderate hepatic disorders are recommended to start taking Levitra tablets at a dose of 5 mg per day. This dose can be gradually increased to a dose of 10 mg or 20 mg.
If you’ve been suffering from erectile dysfunction, then Vardenafil drug might be a good option for you. However, vardenafil, sold under the brand name Levitra, comes in several doses. On our BigpharmaUSA online pharmacy we supply:
The Levitra tablets stand out from the rest medicines due to their round, biconvex, film-coated feature. It is a light orange to grayish-orange pill, embossed with the “Bayer cross“ on one side, while the other side contains the dosage embossed i.e; ‘5’, ‘10’, ‘20’, ‘40’, or ‘60’ respectively
It also has some side effects that should be taken care of before you start using Levitra 60 mg treatment. You must also consult with your concerned healthcare provider about vardenafil’s proper usage and only allow him/her to make in desired changes to the prescription.
Other Medications Similar to Levitra 60 mg
There are several generic and brand-name medications available in the market for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The effectiveness of these medications will depend on the dosage used, and the strength of the medicine. Below listed are a few medicines that have similar effects as Levitra 60 mg tablets:
- Olmax Strong
- Jenagra, etc.
For Best Results from Levitra 60 mg
Most doctors prescribe Levita medicine over Viagra and Cialis to get permanent relief from erectile dysfunction. For the best and most positive outcomes from using Levitra 60 mg tablets, an individual must follow these during the treatment:
- Take Levitra (vardenafil) tablet must be taken 60 minutes before having any sexual activity to make sure your erection will be ready.
- Vardenafil drug has a half-life of 4 to 5 hours and can stay in an individual’s system for up to 6 hours. This means your daily dose must consist of one Levitra 60 mg tablet only.
- Levitra 60 mg tablets can be taken with or without food. However, avoid taking heavy, fatty meals and grapefruit juice.
- Additionally, Levitra 60 mg is safe for use with normal levels of alcohol. Studies have also shown that there are no significant health effects when using these two together within limits.
Instructions to Remember
You should consider the following instructions while using the Levitra medication for therapy. These instructions must be strictly followed.
- Levitra 60 mg should not be prescribed to individuals suffering from concomitant pathologies related to the cardiovascular system.
- The Levitra (vardenafil) drug has a vasodilating effect and may cause a slight or moderate decrease in blood pressure after using it.
- Due to the lack of information about the consequences, Levitra is generally prohibited for patients with severe liver dysfunction, end-stage kidney disease, arterial hypotension, myocardial infarction, or who had a stroke in the recent 6 months.
- In case of a sudden loss of vision, Levitra medication should be stopped immediately. You must urgently consult with your concerned doctor regarding this.
- Due to its tendency of bleeding and exacerbating peptic ulcers, it is highly recommended to use the Levitra drug only after properly assessing the ratio of the expected benefits and potential risks of therapy.
- Exceeding the regular therapeutic dose of Levitra (vardenafil) can lead to a slight increase in the antiplatelet effect of sodium nitroprusside in the system of the patient.
- Before starting to drive vehicles or work with moving mechanisms, patients should find out the individual reaction of their body to taking Levitra.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills