Valium 10 mg
$538.00 – $1,514.00
Diazepam drug belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepine. It is widely used to treat anxiety disorders, symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, and seizures. This Diazepam drug is disguised under the trade-name Valium medicine. Valium is supplied as Valium 5 mg and Valium 10 mg tablets. Valium 10 mg is a multi-purpose tablet used for the treatment of various syndromes.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|360 pills||$1,514.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$913.00||Add to cart|
|90 pills||$538.00||Add to cart|
In bipolar disorder, Valium can quickly help to seize certain manic symptoms, such as agitation. Valium 10 mg can also be used to treat skeletal muscle spasms from conditions like inflammation or trauma, along with spasticity. Spasticity can result from conditions like cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and even exercise and dehydration. Apart from this, Valium is also used for:
- Valium 10 mg is prescribed as a remedy for conditions such as anxiety disorders, insomnia, dysphoria, muscle spasms, panic disorder, and spastic conditions caused by damage to the brain or spinal cord.
- The Valium drug is used to treat arthritis, bursitis, myositis, Bechterew’s disease, and arthrosis followed by skeletal muscle tension, angina pectoris, vertebral syndrome, and headaches.
- Valium is sometimes also indicated in the treatment procedures for alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
- The 10 mg of Valium drug is also included in the complex treatment of fatal diseases including gastrointestinal ulcers, hypertension, epilepsy, heart attack, skin diseases, eczema, etc.
The Diazepam drug present in each Valium 10 mg pill is potent enough to lower an individual’s blood pressure, increase the pain threshold, dilate blood vessels, reduce painful seizures, and reduce the production of gastric juice at night. The drug starts its effects within a week after beginning the therapy.
Individuals suffering from arrhythmia, cardialgia, and paresthesia are able to observe improvement and positive effects of the drug within 7 days after starting the treatment. In case of a withdrawal syndrome that occurs due to chronic alcoholism, this tranquilizer-like medicine helps to suppress tremors, agitation, hallucinations, and delirium.
Working and Pharmacokinetics
Diazepam the primary constituent of the Valium 10 mg pill works by increasing the activity of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). With low levels of GABA, an individual’s body will be in an anxious and excited state. The Valium drug tends to improve the level of GABA in the individual’s body. Eventually helping to decrease anxiety, muscle spasms, and seizures effectively.
When the Valium pill is taken orally, people usually begin to observe the effects 15 to 60 minutes after ingestion. Valium medicine has a half-life of approximately 48 hours. The half-life of a drug can be defined as how long it takes for half of a dose to be eliminated from an individual’s body. As Valium is processed by the liver, it is broken down into metabolites. And it is excreted out via urine or feces.
Valium drug can also accumulate when an individual takes multiple doses over a period of time, which can slightly prolong the total half-life of the drug. Hence, Valium can be detected in several drug tests. Moreover, it can lead to overdosing.
Factors Affecting Valium’s Effectiveness
There are many factors that affect how long Valium remains in an individual’s body. The rate at which medications and other substances are metabolized depends on an individual’s metabolism, age, weight, percentage of body fat, activity level, hydration rate, etc. Some health conditions, including liver impairments, can play a vital role in determining the rate at which the drugs are metabolized in the system.
Other factors that can affect how long Valium stays in an individual’s body have to do with the specific dosage. A greater dose tends to stay in the system for a longer time than a smaller dose.
How to Properly Use Valium 10 mg
- You should take Valium 10 mg tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor may occasionally adjust your dose to make sure you get the best outcomes. Never try to take Valium medicine in larger or smaller doses, or for a longer time other than recommended.
- Valium can be habit-forming. Any kind of tampering or misusing of addictive medicine can lead to addiction, overdose, or even death.
- Valium should only be indicated for a short time. Do not use this medicine for more than 4 months without your concerned doctor’s advice.
- Never discontinue using Valium 10 mg abruptly, or you may increase your chances of getting unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult with your doctor about how to safely taper and stop using Valium (diazepam).
- The doctor will monitor your health conditions regularly during the treatment period. Hence while using Valium, you may visit your doctor’s office frequently.
- After use, the medicines must be stored at room temperature away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Always keep a track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. Valium is a major drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medication without your knowledge.
In case you missed a dose of Valium 10 mg take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Or else skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. Never take extra medicine to make up for a missed one. Try taking the dose properly from the next day onward.
Other Drugs to Avoid
- Sleeping medicines (Zolpidem, Eszopiclone Suvorexant, Temazepam, Triazolam)
- Opioid pain relief medications (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Morphine, Hydromorphone, Codeine, etc.)
- Anti-seizure medications (Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Topiramate, Divalproex, Valproate)
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills