Klonopin 2 mg
$538.00 – $1,514.00
Klonopin drug belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepine, which is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders. It is one of the widely prescribed medicine by most medical professionals to treat symptoms of anxiety disorders and depression. This drug is also used in the treatment and control of seizures. Klonopin is a brand name used to supply Clonazepam drugs. This medicine works in the brain and central nervous system (CNS) to produce a calming effect in the brain that help to reduce the symptoms of panic disorder.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pills||$538.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$938.00||Add to cart|
|360 pills||$1,514.00||Add to cart|
Long-acting benzodiazepine like Klonopin medication increases the presynaptic GABA inhibition and reduces the monosynaptic and polysynaptic reflexes. This helps to suppress muscle contractions by facilitating inhibitory GABA neurotransmission effectively. Overall Klonopin 2 mg tablets work by slowing down brain activities to help patients to feel calm, relaxed, and tranquil. Sometimes an authorized doctor may prescribe this medicine with other medications to treat epilepsy and seizures.
Generally, it is observed that Klonopin 2 mg medicine is quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and can reach the peak plasma concentration within 1 to 4 hours of ingesting the pills. It has a half-life period of 17 to 60 hours.
How quickly the Clonazepam drug works will depend on what condition an individual is taking it for. Like to treat seizures, fits, and involuntary muscle spasms, it might take a few days to a week to work fully. Whereas, for the treatment of panic disorder and restless legs syndrome, Klonopin (clonazepam) should take around 1 hour to start working.
The drug is metabolized in the liver and finally exits an individual’s system via urine and feces.
Who Should Avoid Klonopin 2 mg?
The Klonopin 2 mg tablets supplied on our BigpharmaUSA website may not be suitable for all individuals. From clinical studies, Klonopin 2 mg tablets are safe for use in adults above the age of 18 years. In general, a dose of Klonopin medication depends on several factors that may affect an individual. Individuals suffering from certain health issues should avoid using Klonopin as it might deteriorate their conditions. Hence, it is essential to inform the doctor of all your previous health conditions.
- Inform the doctor if you have had an allergic reaction to clonazepam or any other benzodiazepine medicine (including Alprazolam, Diazepam, Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, Versed, etc.) in the past.
- Consult with the doctor if you are having any respiratory problems or suffering from sleep apnea.
- Tell them if you are having any lung, liver, kidney ailments, or myasthenia gravis.
- If you have or have had problems with alcohol or drug addiction.
- Let them know if you are going through bereavement, depression, having thoughts of harming yourself, or have been recently diagnosed with a personality disorder.
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or are a breastfeeding mother, then consult with your concerned doctor about Klonopin 2 mg pills usage under such circumstances.
How to Use Klonopin?
Klonopin medicine is available in two major variants for public use. It is supplied in the form of Klonopin 1 mg and Klonopin 2 mg tablets mainly as oral tablets or oral sublingual pills. Before starting a dose of Klonopin 2 mg, you must read the medication guide provided by your healthcare adviser. It is recommended to take the dosage by mouth as directed by your concerned doctor. The amount of dosage can be determined by an individual’s age, weight, and medical conditions.
A higher dose of Klonopin medicine is only prescribed for severe disorders. However, a doctor begins the treatment with a lower dose, followed by gradual increments if needed. To get the best out of the Klonopin 2 mg pills, take the medicine daily exactly at the scheduled time and also take care of health and nutrition intakes.
Proper Administration of Klonopin 2 mg
- For epilepsy treatment in adults: At the beginning of the treatment an initial dose of 1 mg Klonopin is taken at night. The authorized doctor may increase this dose up to 4 mg to 8 mg over a 2 to 4 weeks time period after monitoring your response to the medication.
- To treat involuntary muscle spasms in adults: At first, a starting dose of Klonopin 1 mg is taken that might be further increased up to 4 mg to 8 mg.
- For panic disorders: 1 mg to 2 mg of Klonopin is generally recommended each day to get rid of panic disorders.
- Anticonvulsant medicines used to treat epilepsy
- Antipsychotics and antidepressants
- Hypnotic drugs for the treatment of anxiety and sleep-related problems
- Medicines used to treat muscle spasms and twitches
- Antihistamine drugs such as chlorphenamine
- Strong opioid painkillers such as Codeine, Methadone, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Tramadol, etc.
- Cimetidine (medicine for stomach problems and heartburn)
- Antifungal medicines such as fluconazole or Rifampicin, etc.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills