Klonopin 1 mg
$529.00 – $1,504.00
Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs that are generally used to treat individuals suffering from anxiety, seizures, and insomnia. Klonopin medication is one of the members of this drug group. The short-term use of these medications is observed to be safe and effective, but long-term use can lead to tolerance, dependence, and addiction. Therefore Klonopin should be used responsibly and according to the doctor’s prescription.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|90 pills||$529.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$918.00||Add to cart|
|360 pills||$1,504.00||Add to cart|
Clonazepam drug is commonly sold under the trade name Klonopin 1 mg medicine. It is a prescription medication commonly used for its anti-anxiety and anti-convulsant effects. Because of its desirable anxiolytic or anti-anxiety effects, this drug is prescribed as a remedy for anxiety disorders including panic attacks, agoraphobia, and others. Clonazepam drug is sometimes used to treat certain seizure disorders including Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in adults and children above the age of 18 years.
Apart from Klonopin (Clonazepam), some other members of the Benzodiazepines family are Alprazolam (Xanax), Lorazepam (Ativan), Diazepam (Valium), and Temazepam (Restoril). These medications are very similar in chemical properties and effects. However, the major observable difference is the speed of action and the total time of effect.
Short-term Effects of Klonopin 1 mg Pills
- Relaxation of the brain activities and reduction of anxiety. Individuals with racing thoughts have reported slowing down of thinking and increased feelings of calmness.
- A relaxed sensation in the user’s body. With the mind being slowed, the physical symptoms of anxiety will be reduced gradually. Klonopin 1 mg (Clonazepam) has the effect of calming an individual’s body. Many individuals have also reported feeling very relaxed and heavy while using this medication.
- Mild euphoric effects. Many users initially feel a mild sensation of euphoria while using Klonopin medicines. Although most of the users may not intend to get high using this medication, the sensation can be extremely pleasurable leading to continued use of the drug and eventually forming a habit.
- Klonopin induces drowsiness. Since Klonopin 1 mg pills help to relax an individual, it can cause drowsiness. Many users have reported difficulty in driving safely while on Klonopin (Clonazepam), especially at the beginning stages of the treatment.
Accessibility and Dosage of Klonopin
Klonopin medication is also available in its generic form, Clonazepam. Both these medications are supplied in the form of oral tablets and orally disintegrating tablets. Apart from its 1 mg variant, it is also available as Klonopin 2 mg pills for the convenience of the public.
Adult Dosage for Panic Attacks
- A starting dose of Klonopin 0.25 mg is typically taken twice per day
- The concerned doctor may adjust the dose to 0.5 mg, twice per day after using it for a few days.
- The maximum recommended dose should never exceed 4 mg of Klonopin in a day.
- The doctor should decrease an individual’s dose slowly while stopping treatment with this drug. They should decrease the dose slowly by no more than 0.125 mg every three days.
Adult Dosage for Seizures
- For adults suffering from seizures, a 0.5 mg dose of Klonopin is prescribed to be taken three times per day.
- The authorized doctor may adjust the individual’s dose by 0.5 to 1 mg every three days until their seizures are suppressed.
- The maximum permitted dose is 20 mg per day, taken in multiple doses.
Geriatric Dosage for Panic Attacks and Seizures
The kidneys and liver of older adults may not function as well as they used to. This causes their system to process drugs slowly. As a result, more of a drug stays in their systems for a longer time. Eventually raising their risk of serious side effects. Their doctor must start them on the lowest possible dose or a different dosing schedule. These patients should be monitored at regular intervals by their concerned doctors.
Drugs Reacting With Klonopin 1 mg
- Benzodiazepines including lorazepam, clonazepam, triazolam, and midazolam. These drugs when combined with Klonopin 1 mg tablets make an individual feel more sedated and drowsy.
- Opioid pain killers such as Codeine and Hydrocodone. Using these drugs with Klonopin puts an individual at serious risk of severe drowsiness, slowed breathing, coma, or even death.
- Mixing barbiturate and nonbarbiturate sleep drugs like amobarbital, butabarbital, eszopiclone, pentobarbital, zaleplon, and Zolpidem with Klonopin of 1 mg makes a person may feel more sedated and drowsy.
- Tricyclic antidepressants including amitriptyline and nortriptyline must be avoided while using Klonopin medicine.
- Other drugs are used to treat symptoms of seizures such as Gabapentin and pregabalin can also induce feelings of extreme sedation and drowsiness.
Precautions for Using Klonopin 1 mg
- If you are allergic to Clonazepam or any benzodiazepines such as diazepam or lorazepam, you should consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Klonopin 1 mg tablets. Inactive ingredients found in the pills can trigger allergic reactions or other severe side effects.
- You must inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly if you have had narrow-angle glaucoma, porphyria, any kind of liver or kidney disease, breathing issues, mental health issues such as depression, mood swings, or a personal or family history of having a substance use disorder such as overuse, misuse or addiction.
- The effects of this medication, especially drowsiness and confusion can be prominently observed in geriatric patients. These side effects will make them vulnerable to dropping or falling.
- Klonopin 1 mg drug should only be used by mothers during pregnancy if absolutely necessary. It has the ability to affect the unborn baby. However, the risk of this medication is on both the mother and the unborn child.
- This medicine can pass into breast milk and have unfavorable effects on a newly born baby. Therefore, breastfeeding mothers should avoid Klonopin.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills