Buy Ativan Online
Showing all 2 results
Ativan 1 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Ativan 2 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Add to cart Add to cart
Ativan tablet is a multi-functional medicine that is approved for the treatment of anxiety management, insomnia, status epilepticus, and as a medication given right before anesthesia. It is sometimes also used to treat alcohol withdrawal effects. But most importantly people buy Ativan online at a viable price as a remedy to cure anxiety disorders.
What is Ativan?
Ativan is a member of the Benzodiazepine family. It is classified as an anticonvulsant (anti-anxiety) and anxiolytic (anti-seizer) medication. Ativan is used to manage general anxiety disorders and sleeping problems due to anxiety.
Lorazepam is the active ingredient present in Ativan medicine. Lorazepam is a prescribed drug that helps to relax before an operation or medical or dental treatment. Hence, it is known as a ‘pre-med’.
Anxiety and other psychological disorders may occur due to the excessive activity of nerves in the brain. Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter, that is responsible to transmit messages from the brain to various parts of the body. From medical research, it is known that Lorazepam and other benzodiazepines may act by enhancing and regulating the effects of GABA to reduce brain activities.
Other members of the benzodiazepine drug family are:
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
- Conazepam (Klonopin)
- Clorazepate (Tranxene)
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Estazolam (Prosom)
- Flurazepam (Dalmane)
The person in need of Lorazepam medication can easily buy Ativan online or get it from the pharmaceutical stores located near them.
Ativan is absorbed slowly and has an intermediate action of onset between 15 and 30 minutes after you take the medicine. An oral dose of Ativan will reach its peak effects within about 2-3 hours from the time of intake. For this reason, people opt to buy Ativan over other anticonvulsant medications.
The half-life of Ativan can be described as the amount of time it takes an individual’s system to break the drug to half of its original concentration and absorb it in the bloodstream. It is often observed to stay for 10 to 20 hours in most individuals. But the sedative effect of Ativan can be observed for 6-8 hours only.
How Long Can Ativan be Traced?
- Lorazepam can be detectable in urine samples for up to 6 days. When regularly abused, urinalysis may reveal the presence of Lorazepam even after a week or longer.
- Lorazepam can be detected in blood samples for up to 3 days.
- Using hair samples to detect the presence of Lorazepam, can give positive results for 30 days or longer after ingesting the medicine. Typically, the drug will not show positive test results in a hair sample for the first several days of the treatment process.
- The use of saliva tests can reveal the presence of Ativan in the system for up to 8 hours after intake.
Factors Affecting the Ativan’s Longevity
Several factors can influence the detection time for any drug, including Ativan and other Benzodiazepines.
- An individual’s metabolism: Individuals with kidney or health problems will most likely eliminate the drug more slowly.
- Age factor: Older patients will typically have slower metabolisms and thus eliminate drugs slower than younger ones.
- Bodyweight factor: Heavier individuals tend to eliminate Lorazepam quicker. The frequency and amount of the drug taken. It will affect how long the drug remains in the system.
- Using other drugs: Alcohol and other combinations of drugs, such as other benzodiazepines or stimulants can slow down the elimination rate of Ativan.
- Eating habits: Eating fatty foods before or while using the drug is often thought to slow down the elimination of many drugs and other substances from the system.
Doses and Administration Methods
It is available in the market in various forms.
Ativan is supplied online by telemedicine providers. To get genuine Lorazepam a prescription is very crucial. Anyone can buy Ativan online with the help of a valid prescription only.
Ativan should always be used according to the prescription. The concerned doctor is in charge of preparing the best-suited treatment methods including the appropriate dosage of Ativan to treat the patient’s anxiety condition effectively.
The prescribed dose of Ativan will depend on several factors:
- The type and severity of the state
- Your age
- The form of Ativan you intake
- Other medical history and conditions
Apart from that, Ativan can be prescribed in variable ways:
- For anxiety issues: 1 mg to 4 mg each day as per the prescription
- Sleep problems: 1 mg to 2 mg before bedtime
- As a pre-med for adults: 2 mg to 3 mg the night before the procedure and then 2mg to 4mg about 1 to 2 hours just before your procedure
- A pre-med for children of age 1 month to 11 years: dosage will depend on the child’s weight
- A pre-med for children of age 12 to 17 years and above: 1 mg to 4 mg the night before the procedure or at least 1 hour before the procedure
Missing a Dosage of Ativan
When you forget to take your Ativan on time:
- For anxiety: within 3 hours of missing a dose, take it as soon as possible. If more than 3 hours have passed, skip it for the day.
- For sleep problems: it is ok to miss. Just take your regular dose the next night as usual.
- Before an operation (pre-med): inform the appointed nurse or doctor in charge
If you forget to take Ativan, never try to take a double dose of it on a single day. This might provoke dangerous side effects.
- Mental confusion
- Slurred speech
- Lack of energy
- Loss of control of body movements
- Muscle weakness
- Low blood pressure
- Slow breathing
- Passing out
Adverse effects of Ativan
Ativan or Lorazepam is not recommended to be used for a longer period. Usually not more than 4 weeks. Studies on Ativan tablets for treating anxiety did not estimate whether it is safe for use over 4 weeks.
Long-term use of Ativan should be avoided whenever possible because it can stimulate side effects ranging from mild to serious.
The most common side effects include:
- Lack of coordination
- Memory problems
- Feeling uneasy, etc.
Serious side effects of using Ativan:
- Change in sex drive
- Serious allergic reactions
- Getting suicidal thoughts, etc.
Dependency, Abuse, and Addiction of Ativan
Ativan is a habit-forming drug. This means that long-term use of Ativan medicine can cause physical and psychological dependence. This dependence is unavoidable and can be determined by the following symptoms:
- Issues with family or friends
- Failing to follow through with work
- Losing interest in regular and natural behavior
- Social isolation
To avoid such cases of dependency and addiction make sure to buy Ativan online of the exact dose mentioned on the prescription. And also ensure to help others to get it strictly as per their prescription.
After using Ativan for the required treatment period, the medication should be gradually tapered. As it can also generate serious withdrawal symptoms when the medication is stopped abruptly.
- Trouble while sleeping
- Tremor and shaking
- Panic attacks
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hallucinations, etc.
Warnings and Precautions
Ativan should be avoided by certain patients with specific health conditions. Lorazepam can react violently with various medications that the patient might be using to worsen the situation. Rather they should consult with the doctor beforehand about their medical history. Its use is restricted to individuals having:
- An allergic reaction to Lorazepam or any other medicine
- Liver or kidney problems
- Breathing or chest problems
- Myasthenia gravis (a condition that causes muscle weakness)
- Sleep apnea
- Diagnosed with personality disorder
- Problems with alcohol or drugs
- Arteriosclerosis (a condition that affects blood flow)
- Glaucoma, etc.
Ativan’s effect on pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers is unknown. It is not yet clinically proven to have passive effects on the newborn.