Adderall XR 20 mg
$562.00 – $1,529.00
Adderall XR 20 mg capsules are an extended-release form of Adderall medication. It is widely used to treat patients suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). This medicine can be used by any individual above the age of 6 years safely. In certain cases few individuals abuse or misuse this potent medicine due to its euphoric effects.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine drugs present in the Adderall XR 20 mg capsules as the primary component that acts as central nervous system stimulants and affect certain chemicals in the brain that regulates impulse control and hyperactivity of an individual. It raises the level of Norepinephrine and Dopamine. Norepinephrine and Dopamine are chemicals in the brain that improves the attention, alertness, and behavior of an individual.
Adderall medication is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and then broken down by the liver, followed by elimination via urination. Around 20% to 25% of Adderall is converted into its corresponding metabolites. So, while Adderall might be eliminated through urine, it works throughout an individual’s body and can be detected in several ways for several days.
How long Adderall medication can last in the body depends greatly on its half-life period. The half-life of Adderall is somewhere between 9 and 14 hours, depending on the formulation that is taken. This means that Adderall only lasts for 3 days or 72 hours in an individual’s system.
How Supplied by the Manufacturer
Currently, in the market, Adderall and Adderall XR medicines are manufactured by several pharmaceutical agencies. As they are sold under a brand name, the prices drastically vary from generic Adderall medicines. But you can buy Adderall XR 20 mg capsules with coupons for a reduced price only on our BigpharmaUSA website. We supply the following variants of Adderall:
- Adderall 5 mg
- Adderall 10 mg
- Adderall 12.5 mg
- Adderall 15 mg
- Adderall 20 mg
- Adderall 30 mg
- Adderall XR 5 mg
- Adderall XR 10 mg
- Adderall XR 15 mg
- Adderall XR 20 mg
- Adderall XR 25 mg
- Adderall XR 30 mg
Adderall XR 20 mg extended-release capsules can be distinctively identified as an orange capsule imprinted with ‘ADDERALL XR 20 mg’ in black ink.
Adderall XR 20 mg Usage Instructions
- Try swallowing the Adderall XR 20 mg capsule without crushing or chewing it.
- You may open the capsule and sprinkle the content onto the applesauce. Immediately eat the applesauce without chewing completely.
- Take the medicine must be taken first thing in the morning to avoid side effects like insomnia.
- The capsules must be stored at room temperature in a dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.
- Better to ask your concerned doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about how to discard unused or expired medicines safely.
- In case you forget to take a dose on time, take it as soon as possible in the morning. Avoid repeating any doses and do not take the missed dose if it is nearly time for the next dose. Continue with your regular schedule from the next day.
- You must inform the concerned doctor and pharmacist about all the medicines you take.
- Contact your doctor if your condition doesn’t improve or symptoms do not improve or worsen while on Adderall XR medication.
- Always allow the authorized doctor to make desired changes to the prescription.
- Do not use the Adderall XR 20 mg capsules more than once per 24 hours.
General Dosage of Adderall XR 20 mg
- Children between the age of 6 to 12 years are recommended a starting dose of 5 to 10 mg once daily. The maximum recommended daily dose is 30 mg of Adderall XR medicine.
- Teenagers are recommended a dose of 10 mg oral capsules of Adderall XR once daily.
- The typical dose for adults is 20 mg of Adderall XR once daily.
Alternatives of Adderall XR 20 mg
- Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin XR)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
- Methylphenidate (Concerta, Ritalin)
Avoid Adderall XR 20 mg With:
- Medication for seizures
- Opioid pain medication
- Adderall XR capsules are not allowed for individuals allergic to stimulant medicines
- Individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, or coronary artery disease should avoid Adderall XR medicine.
- People having an overactive thyroid and glaucoma should also prohibit from using Adderall XR 20 mg capsules.
- Any individual with a history of drugs or alcohol addiction should avoid these medicines.
Make sure to inform your concerned doctor if you use any of the followings:
- Stimulant medicine
- Opioid medicine (Hydrocodone, Norco, Opana ER, Tramadol, Vicodin, etc. )
- Herbal products
- Medicine for depression, mental illness, and Parkinson’s disease
- Medicines for migraine, headaches
- Medications for the prevention of nausea and vomiting, etc.
These medicines may interact with amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and may lead to a serious condition called Serotonin Syndrome.
To avoid any serious side effects of Adderall XR, you must inform your concerned clinician if you have any of these health conditions:
- Depression, mental illness, bipolar disorder, or psychosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Episodes of seizures or epilepsy
- An abnormal brain wave test (EEG) report
- Kidney disease
- blood circulation problems in the hands or feet
- Any congenital heart defect
- High blood pressure, etc.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills