Adderall XR 10 mg
$538.00 – $1,514.00
Adderall XR 10 mg is extensively used to treat ADHD syndrome and symptoms related to ADHD. The ‘XR’ in its name stands for extended-release tablets as Adderall XR 10 mg is one of the extended-release forms of Adderall Medication available for public usage. Unlike the immediate-release version of Adderall (i.e., Adderall IR 10 mg), Adderall XR is solely used for ADHD treatment procedures.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|360 pills||$1,514.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$913.00||Add to cart|
|90 pills||$538.00||Add to cart|
Every extended-release form of Adderall medication is supplied in the form of capsules. All the extended-release variants are supplied online by Bigpharmausa.com for easy accessibility of Adderall XR 10 mg.
- Adderall XR 5 mg
- Adderall XR 10 mg
- Adderall XR 15 mg
- Adderall XR 20 mg
- Adderall XR 25 mg
- Adderall XR 30 mg
Adderall XR 10 mg stands out from other available Adderall XR capsules and can be identified as a blue-colored capsule with ‘Adderall XR 10 mg’ inscribed on it with black ink.
Usage and Dosage
Adderall XR 10 mg is classified as a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant that works by regulating norepinephrine and dopamine chemicals present in the brain. In general Adderall XR is recommended to rectify the ADHD symptoms and effects found within 6 years old children and above.
Adderall XR 10 mg should be taken once daily in the morning to manage ADHD symptoms. The dose indicated depends on the patient’s requirements, how effectively the medicine works, and the potential risks linked with its usage. The therapeutic goal is to find the lowest possible and most effective dosage that is capable of treating ADHD.
The standard dosage for adults (above the age of 18 years): 20-60 mg of Adderall XR once daily in the morning.
The maximum dose for adults: 60 mg of Adderall XR per day.
The standard dosage for children (age 6–12 years): 5–30 mg taken once every day in the morning
Maximum dosage: 30 mg of Adderall XR
The standard dosage for adolescents (above the age of 18 years): 10–40 mg taken once every day in the morning
The maximum dose for adolescents: 40 mg daily
Administration and Storage Process
- Adderall should be taken by mouth with or without food once every day in the morning.
- Take Adderall XR exactly as per the prescription.
- It should be taken just after waking up in the morning.
- The capsule is meant to be taken as a whole with water. Try not to crush, break, or chew it.
- Do not take a dose of Adderall XR 10 mg in the afternoon or it might interfere with the sleeping schedule.
- Always check the expiration date before consuming the capsules.
- Adderall XR capsules should be stored at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
Health Risks Related to Adderall
Like every other medication, Adderall XR has various known and unknown side effects. Some side effects can be serious, while others are more commonly observed. Whatever may be the case, there is no reason to worry. Rather, consult the concerned doctor immediately in any case the symptoms are observed for a prolonged time.
Few commonly observed side effects:
- Bladder pain
- Bloody in urine
- Difficult or burning sensation while urination
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Pain in the lower back
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle and body aches
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Trouble while sleeping
- Tiredness or weakness
Overdose of Adderall XR 10 mg
Overdosing on Adderall is totally possible. An overdosing case can give rise to fatal and life-threatening symptoms. These symptoms may include:
- Abdominal cramps
- Circulatory collapse
- Convulsions and coma
- Fatigue and depression after the stimulant wears off
- High fever
- Hypertension or hypotension
- Panic attacks
- Rapid breathing
Precautions for Adderall XR 10 mg
Adderall XR medicine can readily interact with numerous other drugs and medications. Hence it is very important to know every aspect of Adderall usage. Apart from that, you must consult with the concerned doctor beforehand and discuss all the relevant details like your medical history, current medications, and health issues.
Adderall XR is not recommended for individuals with:
- History of heart failure
- Pre-existing hypertension
- Recent heart attack
- Ventricular arrhythmia
- Advanced arteriosclerosis
- History of agitated states
- History of drug abuse
- Hypersensitivity to stimulants (which can show up as serious skin rashes, anaphylaxis, or angioedema, which is rapid swelling under the skin)
- Moderate to severe hypertension
- Symptomatic cardiovascular disease
Inform the concerned doctor if you or your child is medicated with:
- Blood pressure medicines
- Blood thinners
- Medication for seizures
- Opioid pain medication, etc.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills