Adderall 5 mg
$533.00 – $1,507.00
Adderall 5 mg pills are the smallest dose available in the immediate-release form of Adderall medication. It can be identified as a white-round pill with ‘5’ inscribed on one side and ‘AD’ on the other. Adderall is also available in an extended-release variant namely Adderall XR 5 mg. This is to help a wide range of individuals.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
|360 pills||$1,507.00||Add to cart|
|180 pills||$908.00||Add to cart|
|90 pills||$533.00||Add to cart|
Generic Adderall 5 mg tablet is a combination medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Adderall medication belongs to a group of drugs called CNS Stimulants. Adderall 5 mg is also provided in the form of a pill. Apart from that, sometimes Adderall is used as an off-label medication to treat individuals who are experiencing depression, any major depressive syndrome, or bipolar disorder.
Adderall 5 mg Dosage
- Now people can buy Adderall online that is supplied in two forms: immediate-release and extended-release. The difference between both forms is that the immediate-release version works quickly, while the extended-release version takes a long time to effect. The effects of the immediate-release forms of drugs generally tend to wear off much quicker than compared to extended-release forms.
- The starting dosages for an individual may range from 5 mg to 20 mg a day, depending on an individual’s age and whether the drug is in an immediate-release or extended-release form. The Adderall 5 mg drug is not recommended for children under the age of 3 years. Also, Adderall XR 5 mg is prohibited for children under 6 years of age. The dose should not exceed 40 mg per day.
- For patients in the age group of 3 to 5 years, a starting dose of 2.5 mg of Adderall is introduced. The doctor may increase the dose by 2.5 mg every week until the medicine starts working effectively.
- Children of 6 to 12 years old typically start on a dose of 5 mg or 10 mg of Adderall once a day.
- Children of 13 to 17 years old typically start at a dose of 10 mg of Adderall once a day. After the first week, the dose may be further increased up to 20 mg.
- Adults of 18 years or older are advised to start at 20 mg once a day.
- An individual should take their medication exactly as prescribed and should not miss it in the morning to avoid insomnia. The medicine can be taken with or without food as advised by the concerned doctor.
- Adderall IR or XR should never be crushed or chewed. Try not to tamper with the pills and capsules to prevent any overdosing.
For easy availability, Adderall is supplied in both IR tablets as well as XR capsules on our BigpharmaUSA website. You can order Adderall 5 mg with a prescription along with the following variants:
- Adderall 5 mg
- Adderall 10 mg
- Adderall 12.5 mg
- Adderall 15 mg
- Adderall 20 mg
- Adderall 30 mg
- Adderall XR 5 mg
- Adderall XR 10 mg
- Adderall XR 15 mg
- Adderall XR 20 mg
- Adderall XR 25 mg
- Adderall XR 30 mg
What to Avoid With Adderall 5 mg Medicine
Amphetamines like Adderall can be taken with or without food because food does not change their effect of them. However, they have several potential drug interactions.
- Adderall may interact with drugs such as antidepressants or other stimulants
- Benzodiazepines, sleep medications, and other medications that cause drowsiness (e.g, Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, Versed, and others) are not recommended to be used along with Adderall.
- Amphetamines should be avoided within 14 days of discontinuing monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). Combining these two drug classes may cause serious serotonin syndrome or a hypertensive crisis.
- CYP2D6 inhibitors, such as some antidepressants may delay the rate of elimination of Adderall through the liver. Hence increasing the amount of Adderall drugs in an individual’s system leads to an overdose. Therefore, these CYP2D6 inhibitor medications must be strictly avoided.
- Taking Adderall along with alcohol may increase the risk of heart issues. In presence of alcohol in the system can also make Adderall less effective.
- Similar to Adderall, caffeine is also a central nervous stimulant. Taking both combinations can amplify the potential side effects. Thus caffeine should be avoided during Adderall medication.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C present in citrus fruits and juices are gastrointestinal acidifying agents. These agents tend to lower the absorption of amphetamines into the system, making Adderall 5 mg tablets less effective.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills