Adderall 15 mg
$558.00 – $1,524.00
There are many variants of Adderall medicine available in the market. One of them is Adderall 15 mg tablets. It is an intermediate dose of Adderall medicine that is supplied to suit an individual’s prescription. Adderall medication is a combination prescription drug that contains Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine, the stimulants that affect an individual’s impulse control and hyperactivity. Anyone can get Adderall with a proper prescription.
|Variation||Price||Quantity||Add To Cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine combination medicine is used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Both these medicines belong to the group of medicines called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. Hence, Adderall 15 mg is a Schedule II controlled substance drug.
The Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine drugs present in Adderall 15 mg pills help in the treatment of ADHD by increasing attention and decreasing restlessness found in an individual. Adderall 15 mg tablets are very helpful for those who are overactive or are easily distracted frequently.
While the Adderall medication is FDA-approved for ADHD and narcolepsy, some medical providers may prescribe it for unapproved and off-label uses. These may include treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar depression, or weight loss.
How to Take:
- Do not crush, chew, or break open the capsules or tablets. Better swallow the capsule as a whole with water.
- It is important to take the Adderall 15 mg medicine in the morning right after you wake up. You may get trouble falling asleep at night if you take it in the noon or evening.
- Always stick to the prescription to avoid any cases of overdosing or addiction.
- The medicine can be taken with or without food as per the doctor’s advice.
Adderall 15 mg medicine is broken down or metabolized by the liver and is excreted mostly via urine. While the IR tablets of Adderall can last for 4-6 hours in an individual’s system the XR form of Adderall can last up to 8-10 hours.
Adderall is available in an extended-release (Adderall XR) and immediate-release (Adderall IR). Excluding that Adderall is also available in a generic form as amphetamine/dextroamphetamine salts.
Description and Availability of Adderall Pills
Adderall 15 mg pills are supplied as light orange and pinkish in color. These pills are generally oval-shaped.
The name-brand 15 mg pills will have ‘AD’ imprinted on one side while ‘15’ is imprinted on the other. However, the generic 15 mg pills of Adderall will have a ‘DP’ imprint instead of ‘AD’.
At our BigpharmaUSA online store we supply the following variants of Adderall:
- Adderall 5 mg
- Adderall 10 mg
- Adderall 12.5 mg
- Adderall 15 mg
- Adderall 20 mg
- Adderall 30 mg
- Adderall XR 5 mg
- Adderall XR 10 mg
- Adderall XR 15 mg
- Adderall XR 20 mg
- Adderall XR 25 mg
- Adderall XR 30 mg
Oral Dosage for ADHD Treatment:
- The first dose of 5 mg of Adderall is prescribed 1 or 2 times a day for adults and children above the age of 6 years. The doctor might adjust the dose according to your need.
- The first dose for children between 3 to 5 years of age is prescribed with 2.5 mg of Adderall once a day. While the doctor may further adjust your doses.
- Adderall 15 mg is not recommended for children younger than 3 years of age.
Oral Dosage for Narcolepsy Treatment:
- Adderall 15 mg medicine is generally not recommended for children younger than 6 years of age. Consult an authorized doctor for the proper dosage.
- 5 mg of Adderall is initially recommended for children between the age of 6 and 12 years suffering from narcolepsy, which can be further optimized by the concerned doctor.
- Teens over the age of 12 and adults are usually prescribed 10 mg of Adderall per day. This dose is again divided and given into 2 doses.
How to Store Adderall 15 mg Pills
As with most medications, Adderall products should be stored at normal room temperature. It must be stored in a secure location where it may not get exposed to excessive heat, moisture, or direct sunlight. Make sure to dispose of safely any leftover portions of the medication or outdated ones. Please store it in a safer place away from the reach of children.
In the market, there are a number of fake and duplicate medicines available that claim to be Adderall. These fake Adderall pills may include Tramadol and Acetaminophen. These pills are usually unlabeled, which means there are no ‘AD’ or ‘DP’ brandings on them. Additionally, the fake pills come in a blister pack, while the real Adderall 15 mg tablets are supplied in a prescription bottle.
This Adderall 15 mg medication may interact with other medications or supplements, or substances. Many interactions, may be dealt with by a dosage adjustment or by changing the medication schedule. Adderall 15 mg can readily interact with alcohol, opioid medicines (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Norco, Tramadol, etc.), sedatives like Xanax, Valium, and many other substances.
360 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills